Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  purple-2-1.jpg
Views: 2278
Size:  179.9 KB

Name:  agera-zijin-montage.jpg
Views: 2232
Size:  133.9 KB

Name:  koenigsegg-agera-zijin.jpg
Views: 2306
Size:  164.0 KB

Name:  koenigsegg-agera-zijin-details.jpg
Views: 2314
Size:  109.8 KB

Name:  koenigsegg-agera-zijin-interior.jpg
Views: 2510
Size:  129.3 KB

Old 01-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
After that indian guy with the 100% gold t-shirt, this is the most disgusting thing i've ever laid eyes on. These recent purchase power access people from china..... No comments!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Superlennyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
My eyes hurt wheen I see that Agera R, especially with the interior!

Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I quite like the purple/ gold combo.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
i like the shade of purple, but wouldn't paint my car in that color.
but the rest is hideous.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
That Agera S switched its rims from the hollow carbons to the VGR rims. I dont know which looks better but god damn that photo makes it look great.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cartel...893 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Will_CA
I recently saw that video and I find it interesting that on the tachometer the redline is at 7000, but according to Koenigsegg's website the Agera R hits max power at 7100rpm and redlines at 7500. I'd imagine they would want to move the tach redline to about 7250 or 7300, otherwise people are probably shortshifting it a lot and its not reaching full potential.
I'm not much informed about the Koenigsegg, but I can imagine that the redline is dynamic like it is in some sports cars. Means, only when you reach the perfect temperature the redline will be at the max.

Old 03-02-2013, 06:49 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!