Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in London

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F14BigAl is on a distinguished roadF14BigAl is on a distinguished roadF14BigAl is on a distinguished road
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in London

A Bugatti Veyron SS arrived in London yesterday, I was very lucky to see it. It will probably be around all summer!

I think it's from Abu Dhabi (that's what I was told) but I'm not sure.

YouTube - ‪Bugatti Veyron SUPER SPORT‬‏

Old 06-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twoga is an unknown quantity at this point
looks awesome in all black

I think its the same one pictured in that garage thread with like 3 veyrons which is owned by same person

Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
saweet

Old 06-26-2011, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful car. But didn't the driver get weirded out when you where chasing him down on foot?

Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Arabs... they have so much money

Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. All the best cars seem to descend onto London when I leave

Old 06-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
This is why i love living near London!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:46 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
This just pisses me off. Not going to rant.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twoga is an unknown quantity at this point
do they get a free pass with window tint if the car is not registered in uk?

seen alot with front window tint looking really dark same as this veyron ss and the bugatti veyron pur sang with chrome tint, normally you get made to take them off on road side for uk cars

Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
and here i thought all SS come with the orange lines at the bottom

Quick Reply: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in London