Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra photos from outside the Pagani factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hautecouture is on a distinguished roadhautecouture is on a distinguished road
maybe chinese man in Hong Kong can be sure he owns .. Zonda Cinque or Absolute :P

Old 05-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enoughJezus will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the great pics!!!

Old 05-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
The more I look at this car, the more I like. Thanks for posting the pics. MOAR!

Old 05-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Matte black or matte CF would be such a sick finish on this car.

Old 05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Damn it looks good in red.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
I was with Soluz yesterday, btw the red Abarth is mine and i'm the guy in the last pic
The black one is not a customer's Huayra but another prototype but not for testing a new model but still the Huayra, they're still doing many road tests with the car. That was Bosch's test use Huayra. Also, yesterday at the factory i have seen a rich chinese man which is also a Zonda owner, he went to test drive the Huayra.
Hey Marcettino, did you see any new Huayras in the factory?

Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Hey Marcettino, did you see any new Huayras in the factory?
Nothing new at the moment

Old 05-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by McRae
the prototype is 10 times better looking then the final product imo
Yes and I much prefer the zonda wheels to the new ones.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That is what a Fat Zonda looks like lol,

Old 05-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zeus
The more I look at this car, the more I like. Thanks for posting the pics. MOAR!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Matte black or matte CF would be such a sick finish on this car.
+1

The matte black one looks amazing.

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra photos from outside the Pagani factory