Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Configure your Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  wC81r.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  88.7 KB

Name:  TLNBj.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  154.3 KB

Old 03-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Here's mine

Attached Images    
Old 03-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
xizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nice
Here is another configuration that I like among the others you guys posted already

Attached Images        
Old 05-20-2011, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is anyone still able to get to the Super Sport configurator? It's giving me a 404 now and is no longer linked from the Veyron SS site.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GreenLantern
Is anyone still able to get to the Super Sport configurator? It's giving me a 404 now and is no longer linked from the Veyron SS site.
I got the same error. When I cheched their site I could not find a configurator for the Veyron SS.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That's sad. :\

I went ahead and sent them an email.

Old 05-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just heard back from Bugatti. Their response wasn't extremely informative, but they "are working on fixing the problem." I'm going to assume (and hope) that this means the Super Sport Configurator will be back soon and is not gone for good.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
The Super Sport Configurator is back online now

Quick Reply: Configure your Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!