Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Configure your Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Configure your Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!

After all that time that you have spent with the Veyron Configurator, after all that fun that you had with the Veyron Grand Sport, the wait is over: The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Configurator it's up and it's HERE! Are you ready to discover the next level?

Last edited by boy_wonder; 03-07-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Here is how I would spec mine,

Last edited by DJ; 03-07-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Removed Image Shack hot links
Old 03-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Too bad they are all sold out, the last veyron has been ordered.. Not that my budget would allow me to order a $5.000.000 car

Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
5 mil? Try 2.5

Old 03-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
5 mil? Try 2.5
dutch taxes.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow that's a huge tax!

Old 03-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future

Old 03-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boy_wonder

+1 !!!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
If I were going to buy a Veyron SS I probably wouldn't configure my own car. I'd have my servant do it instead.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by ShutterSpeed; 03-07-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Configure your Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!