Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra - High-Res Press Shots

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
forsolar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the images, now i get to play around in ps and make this car more like something i can buy lol...if i could.

P.S. I'm not sure if my front is any less hideous but i tried

Old 01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Kevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by forsolar
Thanks for the images, now i get to play around in ps and make this car more like something i can buy lol...if i could.

P.S. i'm not sure if my front is any less hideous but i tried
I do agree, you did improve the car. But it still aint beautiful.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Kevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dmanero
Someone said on another forum that the vents on the hood are movable. any idea what he talking about?

Only thing I can think of is that they lift up for more downforce at high speeds, but then that doesn't make much sense.
Name:  Huayra 25.jpg
Views: 3551
Size:  194.8 KB

This picture shows the front vents up.
I am with you and would think they would just add drag and mess up the airflow over the rest of the body. If they need those to improve aerodynamics up front then I believe they did some bad designing. But maybe they did enough wind tunnel testing.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevin358
Attachment 63357

This picture shows the front vents up.
I am with you and would think they would just add drag and mess up the airflow over the rest of the body. If they need those to improve aerodynamics up front then I believe they did some bad designing. But maybe they did enough wind tunnel testing.

Sorry guys you have got that wrong. They are not vents but are part of the active aero package on the car. There are also two adjustable wings on the rear deck.

These wings are individually computer controlled flaps that react in a fraction of a second depending on what the car is doing. Under breaking the rear pair will pop up and act as air brakes, and most importantly help resist dive at the front of the car.

The front and rear ones come into their own at speed where there individual actuation can control body roll aerodynamically so improving grip, oversteer and understeer. The flap controls don’t just consider speed and braking but also steering angle, rate of turn and rate of roll. This is all combined with an active suspension system as well.

With the flaps down the car has a CD figure of 0.33 which is very low compared to other supercars with fixed wings. That is why this car will go over 235mph and still be able to return over 23mpg on a run.

Last edited by streetrod454; 01-31-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
I think this car has many innovative designs which we cannot accept in a short period, especially the wings.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:20 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
I hate to say it but it's already growing on me. Once and S and F version (etc.) debut I think it will start to take shape. There is a lot more potential than I originally thought

And I love the wheels. They are simple and elegant. A hell of a lot better than the wheels on comparable supercars. Nicely done

Old 01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDP
I hate to say it but it's already growing on me. Once and S and F version (etc.) debut I think it will start to take shape. There is a lot more potential than I originally thought
I agree. Let's see what a Huayra roadster in Holland would look like

Old 01-31-2011, 12:45 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot for the hi-res images!