Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercar videos from London 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Supercar videos from London 2011

Much like Penfolds 'Supercars this summer' thread really but in video form.
They won't be to everyones taste but hopefully some of you guys will apreciate the cars
Will be an ongoing thing hopefully with updates from every visit.

Stunning Matte Black LP670-4 SV
YouTube - Matte black Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV Acceleration

Black and Yellow 599 GTO
YouTube - Black and Yellow Ferrari 599 GTO!

LP560-4 with Larini Exhaust
YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Larini Acceleration

Everything I managed to capture on camera:
2nd January
YouTube - Supercars In London - January 2011 - Part 1

8th January
YouTube - London Supercars 8th January 2011 - F40, LP640, LP560 + More accelerations

15th January
YouTube - Supercars In London Jan 15th - LP640, LP560 larini, 599 GTO, Wiesmann MF3 + More!

Ferrari 599 GTO getting a parking ticket
YouTube - FERRARI 599 GTO GETS A PARKING TICKET OUTSIDE HARRODS

Ferrari 458 Italia in white.
YouTube - Ferrari 458 Italia accelerate and downshift in London.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just to add, Feel free to post any other videos and photos here to keep it ticking over
Nice to see what others have seen.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, makes me wish it was summer!

Old 01-16-2011, 12:33 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Serious amount of supercars, especially in winter. Enjoyed the most the vid with F40 and new Mulsanne at same location.

And that garage filled with Bentleys is somehow connected with the dealers? The amount of different Bentleys is too big even for London.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by D55L
Serious amount of supercars, especially in winter. Enjoyed the most the vid with F40 and new Mulsanne at same location.

And that garage filled with Bentleys is somehow connected with the dealers? The amount of different Bentleys is too big even for London.
The garage with all the Bentley in is an NCP carpark, but all the bottom floor is Jack Barclay cars, either used or brand new.
The F40 is the best and most unexpected car so far this year so far

Old 01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
great vids! i subscribed to your channel few weeks ago

Old 01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen that Green LP560 in person whilst leaving Harrods. I heard it and it sounded great!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Nath4N
great vids! i subscribed to your channel few weeks ago
Thanks
Whats your channel name?

Old 01-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I've seen that Green LP560 in person whilst leaving Harrods. I heard it and it sounded great!
It has caught me out a couple of times now, because it sounds nothing like a V10 engined car, then once it gets going it just amazes me with the sound! Proper V10 noise, really want to know who owns it... Best LP560 I have heard in a while.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by munch
It has caught me out a couple of times now, because it sounds nothing like a V10 engined car, then once it gets going it just amazes me with the sound! Proper V10 noise, really want to know who owns it... Best LP560 I have heard in a while.
He has his own channel on youtube, I think it sounds great better than Quick Silver Exhaust system on 560's, a friend of mine has Tubi installed on his 560 and it sounds sensational.

Quick Reply: Supercar videos from London 2011