Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercar videos from London 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
He has his own channel on youtube, I think it sounds great better than Quick Silver Exhaust system on 560's, a friend of mine has Tubi installed on his 560 and it sounds sensational.
I think a link is in order
I have seen another one in this colour with Capristo exhuasts with sound pretty bonkers! Not sure if I have seen / heard a tubi 560 yet...

Old 01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by munch
I think a link is in order
I have seen another one in this colour with Capristo exhuasts with sound pretty bonkers! Not sure if I have seen / heard a tubi 560 yet...
I will try to find you the link, then there might be chance the person I am speaking of has the Capristo on the 560 which is also in Verde Ithaca. Hows the roads now, many exotics or less in Winter ?, Last time I was there Sept-Nov I see many expensive cars on a daily basis like Turbo S cab, GT3RS, 458's, Cali's, etc on a daily basis.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
If I were to go to London, where would I go to see the most supercars around? Where is this Harrods, is that a hotel?

Old 01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frshcoupe
If I were to go to London, where would I go to see the most supercars around? Where is this Harrods, is that a hotel?
Harrods is a luxury Department store in Knightsbridge, not far from Sloane Street in London.

You can find Luxury cars parked in front of Hotels, High end restaurants and basically Park Lane Avenue,Mayfair lots of places to spot these cars.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I will try to find you the link, then there might be chance the person I am speaking of has the Capristo on the 560 which is also in Verde Ithaca. Hows the roads now, many exotics or less in Winter ?, Last time I was there Sept-Nov I see many expensive cars on a daily basis like Turbo S cab, GT3RS, 458's, Cali's, etc on a daily basis.
Cool thanks.
If its supercarsoflondon that's videos of the capristo car

All the videos above are from 3 days in london this year, compared to last year there is alot more around, alot better in terms of quality too! The carbon blue/ white grandsport is back around now, and also the arab centenaire! I'll probably go this weekend again as there is so many nice things around.

2 GT2 RS in red, only seen on flickr, but hopefully castch up with them soon enough, and people still taking deliveries of GTOs which is always good

Old 01-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
A couple more from London.
The Veyron Centenaure has arrived back, and a new stunning 599 GTO!
YouTube - London 2011 - Veyron Centenaire, GT2 RS, 599 GTO, 458 Italia and more!

Larini Gallardo 560
YouTube - LP560 with Larini Exhausts loud rev and acceleration ecko

Old 01-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
A stunning 599 GTO yesterday
YouTube - FERRARI 599 GTO HUGE ACCELERATION + DOWNSHIFT IN LONDON

More to come from this car soon, all of what I saw on the 29th January and also pics (in a video) of everything I have seen this month.

Thanks for watching

Old 01-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
^ That GTO sounds as good as it looks! I love that sound, that spec is one of my favorites as well.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Old 01-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Love the license plate on the SV Cool videos !

Quick Reply: Supercar videos from London 2011