Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Koenigsegg?

Does anyone have any experience with a Koenigsegg ?

Done a little bit of research, quite an impressive piece of engineering.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
great thread.

PM exrockstar

Old 01-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Members roytoy and silversurfer own a ccx that has been upgraded to CCxr spec. They can give you the info you want to know

Old 01-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
great thread.

PM exrockstar

Old 01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Members roytoy and silversurfer own a ccx that has been upgraded to CCxr spec.
Almost but not entirely. To complete the transformation would cost a Scuderia and neither one of us are really interested. Perfectly happy with the car as is.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Banned
Oh I thought all the upgrades were done?

Old 01-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the car world bud

enjoy your stay

Old 01-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Ugh, even if I had unlimited amounts of money to blow, I would never buy a Koenigsegg. And that's all I have to say about that.

Old 01-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Ugh, even if I had unlimited amounts of money to blow, I would never buy a Koenigsegg. And that's all I have to say about that.
That's impressive that you STILL wouldn't buy one. You must really hate them.

Old 01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned
He's talking imaginary money not real cash so it dosnt matter

Quick Reply: Koenigsegg?