Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda RAK ? ? ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to all
Zonda RAK ? ? ?

What is the Zonda RAK?
702 PS and 1.8 million Euro?

Andere Pagani ZONDA F C12S RAK !!! Pagani Zonda RAK 1 - Pkw: Detailansicht

Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
indeed...what is this???

Old 10-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
"New vehicle to transfer miles and possibly formal approval The Pagani Zonda RAK''The ultimate road going''is the last Zonda Pagani Zonda C12 series, which is equipped with further technical improvements over the Pagani Zonda Cinque! The Zonda RAK is one of a kind!"

Old 10-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Pics?

Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
INteresting. The site says it will be a mixture of yellow and CF!

Old 10-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to all
Yeah and the dealer is reliable:

Pagani ZONDA F C12S RAK - AUTO SALON SINGEN

Old 10-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
WOHO! YES! Another LE Zonda, YES! WOHO!

Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
I know this will be slightly controversial but is anyone else getting fed up with yet another "final" Zonda? The Cinque was the last Zonda, then the Cinque Roadster. Rapidly followed by various one offs, I realise that Horacio is in the game to make money and given the current economic climate I understand why.

However if I had shelled out over a million pounds for the last of the line only to watch more constantly trickle out of the factory I would be slightly p****d off.

I think its time Pagani drew a line under the Zonda, as stunning as it is and moved forward with the C9. But, I think the Zonda has been such an excellent car and an amazing sucess that leaving it behind is difficult.

Bite the bullet Pagani, let the Zonda go and put all your undoubted skills and talent into the C9.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ The problem with doing what you propose, Ridgback, is that the profits from the Zonda line are going directly towards the development of the new C9. So as long as there's demand for the Zonda, why not keep building them? It'll just make the C9 a better car.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
I do realise that producing these specials all goes towards the C9 and I said as much in my original post. However we must now have somewhere in the region of 25-30 "special Zondas" (well every Zonda ever produced has been special, but you know what I mean).

i just feel its time to let go of the Zonda and move forward with the C9, what worries me though is looking at renderings of the C9 and also the mules pictured is that visually it cannot hold a candle to the Zonda.

I hope that when we get to see the car in the flesh it will be stunning but Horacio has created a rod for his own back with the sheer visual presence of the Zonda. As has been posted several times on various threads, is it not strange that all the people who are buying these specials will be in the fortunate position to have access to the C9's specs and probably getting to see what it looks like have opted for a Zonda however bespoke instead?

Quick Reply: Zonda RAK ? ? ?