Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
That really is about a million times better than the old car.

Less kit car and much more supercar.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
It is better looking than the Bertone Mandtide turd and the previous SSC. Still not feeling it tho. I have nothing for respect for Jarrod and his team for pulling it off and doing it in Washington State.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Oh FFS!!! I had already typed in an super positive reply from the 2 pics, saying it looked great.

And then I watched the video.

I hate you, Ultimate.

Are we to understand the best thing about the Aero is some skater bum, an Enzo and F50?

Seriously, it appears to look nice, now. Curious to see the interior.

Old 09-04-2010, 02:06 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Good job! I like it!

Now all they have to do is get rid of that ridiculous name. That's why nobody takes it seriously.

Old 09-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
So if the new car will be ready by mid-2011, are there/will there be any of the first-gen cars still in production, or has the last of them already been built?

Old 09-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by mattjs33
So if the new car will be ready by mid-2011, are there/will there be any of the first-gen cars still in production, or has the last of them already been built?
I was thinking the same, as its a shame that one of most recent cars was written off.

Old 09-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i love it, i think these are really cool i have always liked there design of the original and now this one takes the cake, well done keep up the good work !!

Old 09-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Anxious to see more pictures of the car.

That video was a joke though.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
FYI, that video is not really licensed by SSC and should not be viewed as their attempt to step up their public image. I'm honestly surprised these pics were leaked bc of the magazine article coming. This car is still being developed.

And yes, there will be one more car built of the current generation.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
And yes, there will be one more car built of the current generation.
Cool, thanks for the info. Personally, I would loved to have seen what a first-gen car would have looked like in all black with a red interior.

Looking forward to more pictures and info on the new car, can't wait to see the magazines' impressions.

Last edited by mattjs33; 09-04-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Quick Reply: SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter