Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Wait Begins... Ordered My Rossion! :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Ian
Teamspeed Member
Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
The Wait Begins... Ordered My Rossion! :)

Hey mates,

Yesterday I flew down to florida with a friend and we met Dean at Rossion. He took us out for rides, answered the HUGE list of questions I had about the car and manufacturing process, etc, and shared some stories that had us rolling on the floor laughing.

hehe...

"Dean, it's your birthday! Look, they're destroying the house! This is great - so much fun! We can rebuild and repair tomorrow" (not Dean's house... the owner was saying that)

So on to my car lol...

Suzuka Pearl White
Goodyears
Gloss black wheels and mirrors
White diamond stitch interior
Nav and other stuff that doesn't really matter

I'm not sure if I'll do the 3M shield yet. They are getting one custom made from 3M that might not be as obvious on the car. I'll wait for that.

Speaking of waiting... it's gonna be a while. I got in JUST before the big Chinese order, so my car should be ready for delivery (I'll take the break-in roadtrip option instead of delivery) in March or April 2011.

Perfect.. Get married, come back from honeymoon, suddenly receive supercar!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ian

Suzuka Pearl White
Goodyears
Gloss black wheels and mirrors
White diamond stitch interior
Nav and other stuff that doesn't really matter

Perfect.. Get married, come back from honeymoon, suddenly receive supercar!!!
Sounds great; congrats!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 08:09 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome, Suzuka is a sick color..can't wait for delivery pics. These Rossion's definitely seem like the bargain supercar right now. Don't let the wait kill ya though!

Old 08-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats, I was at the factory on Weds. Very old school and hand made types but the quality is awesome and the cars they produce amazing. They dont allow tours or photos anymore, but I took a sneaky one inside.

The yellow is a customers car that was back to repair some minor crash damage, its all scraped up on the other side. The blue under the plastic is the shop debadged tester car. But an awesome facility, there must have been about 8 in that room being assembled.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
oh lala congrats

Old 08-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome. What a great wedding present to yourself! Can't wait to see it.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! Congrats!

Old 08-08-2010, 12:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
congrats seth green!

Old 08-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
marcNV is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!!

Old 08-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Ian! Hopefully i'll see you zipping around town in it.

Quick Reply: The Wait Begins... Ordered My Rossion! :)