Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The best supercar street in the world!! Amazing vid

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010 | 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by .:Raul
I wonder if these cars get transported or they remain there for the most part?
Lots get shipped in for the summer then back out in autumn/fall.

Park Lane is another good place to see the cars, especially the Dorchester Hotel.

Old 07-11-2010 | 02:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
impressive

Old 07-11-2010 | 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
That is incredible! I would be very lucky to see a Lamborghini in the city here on an average day, so
it must be breathtaking to see so many awesome supercars! I better start saving up for a trip to Europe!

Old 07-11-2010 | 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
the blue SV, the red SV and the Cinque stand out the most, to me. so awesome

Old 07-17-2010 | 12:35 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-17-2010 | 12:05 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
You see more exotics in 5 mins then I do in a year.

Old 07-22-2010 | 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jbowden is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I can stand on that block ALL DAY!! excellent videos...

Old 07-23-2010 | 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Even before the Arabs arrived, London had always had a large population of supercars. But the owners were more discrete in that very British way.

The problem with the summer car party in London now is that these young Arab guys are starting to make a nuisance of themselves. They park illegally all over the place, take up places reserved for taxi's etc and are seen driving in what some people consider to be a dangerous fashion in what is a very crowded city.

Up until this point they have got away it because it has been impossible to give out tickets because the police could not track the owners from their licence plates. So now they have taken to confiscating their cars as the only means of control.

The British people tend to be a little reserved and do not take kindly to people showing off in this fashion. These guys just need to tone it down a bit or they could find their fun in London being curtailed very soon. It will only take one accident for things to go very wrong for them here

Old 08-06-2010 | 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by D55L
London never fails to amaze with amount of supercars during the summer. I have been there many times and always wonder what they all are doint there? I would definitely prefer to spend my summer and to enjoy a supercar at Côte d'Azur.
D55L,
Most of these cars can be seen in London, Paris, Cote D'Azure in a single summer. They move around.

The Pagani belongs to one of the Qatari Princes. He's a car nut and owns a fantastic collection of Supercars as well as tuned "regular" cars. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the security in the Range Rovers trying to catch up as he accelerated.

I personally don't like London and would never spend a summer there. Driving along Highway 1 in California or along the Mediterranean coast would be amazing.

Old 08-06-2010 | 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454

Up until this point they have got away it because it has been impossible to give out tickets because the police could not track the owners from their licence plates. So now they have taken to confiscating their cars as the only means of control.
This is what the police do

YouTube - ‪Koenisegg CCXR and Lamborghini LP670-4 SV wheel clamp‬‎

Quick Reply: The best supercar street in the world!! Amazing vid