Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The best supercar street in the world!! Amazing vid

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010 | 02:11 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-06-2010 | 03:57 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
London never fails to amaze with amount of supercars during the summer. I have been there many times and always wonder what they all are doint there? I would definitely prefer to spend my summer and to enjoy a supercar at Côte d'Azur.

Old 07-06-2010 | 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
pagatti is on a distinguished roadpagatti is on a distinguished road
Old 07-06-2010 | 04:41 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
London never fails to amaze with amount of supercars during the summer. I have been there many times and always wonder what they all are doint there? I would definitely prefer to spend my summer and to enjoy a supercar at Côte d'Azur.
Me too.

Old 07-06-2010 | 06:05 AM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
I may as well contribute to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTy1yoTJaQ0

Combo contains Bugatti Veyron cruising with a FAB DESIGN Panamera, 2 X LP670-4 SV's, a yellow 458 Italia and a white DBS parked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHm6WWzLQEM

LP670-4 SV Combo!

Last edited by V10; 07-06-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-06-2010 | 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I really have to go to London... Wait i cant i already have tickets for Spain. Why cant all those supercars gather in Madrid???
No seriously London is heaven!!!

Old 07-06-2010 | 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
As a London resident this yearly influx of supercars from the Middle East has now just become a normal part of the summer in London as they supplement the already high population of supercars in the city. They all come here to escape the extreme heat in the Middle East and partake of the way London caters to the mega rich.

It’s now got to the point where seeing a Lambo SV is now so common as to barely register on the locals. It takes the likes of the Zonda Cinque to even raise the eyebrows of some of the jaded residents.

On another point, did you notice the two Range Rovers following the Zonda? That is his entourage/security detail that follows him around

Last edited by streetrod454; 07-06-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2010 | 10:02 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Did you see that white Toyota? Awesome!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2010 | 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454

On another point, did you notice the two Range Rovers following the Zonda? That is his entourage/security detail that follows him around
i was wondering about that. must be like a prince or royalty.

Old 07-06-2010 | 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haha that is just ridiculous, love it! Thanks for the post!

Quick Reply: The best supercar street in the world!! Amazing vid