Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani C9 spied again in new camouflage

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010 | 07:11 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Testing continues, looking forward to the official presentation this fall, according to the information I have it will not be Paris, Pagani even not reserved a stand as for now, it will unveiling at the factory for small group of customers with following official launch at Geneva 2011. Specs are likely to sound great also - 3.0 seconds 0-100 sprint, about 390 km/h topspeed and the engine will be reworked hardly to meet the needs of Pagani. So just wait and see. While waiting here is a new pic of a mule.

Yes, i know this is a camouflaged version and not the real.. but why is every auto manufacture making their vehicles look like a Ferrari? The boot looks like a 458 Italia/FXX. Don't get me wrong, Ferrari is my favorite manufacture.. but wow, where's the originality and unique ideas?

I don't know, I hope Pagani has this under his hat.. the Zonda Tricolore was my all time favorite.

Old 06-17-2010 | 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F1-LH
Yes, i know this is a camouflaged version and not the real.. but why is every auto manufacture making their vehicles look like a Ferrari? The boot looks like a 458 Italia/FXX. Don't get me wrong, Ferrari is my favorite manufacture.. but wow, where's the originality and unique ideas?

I don't know, I hope Pagani has this under his hat.. the Zonda Tricolore was my all time favorite.
Ah come on, no need to be so negative. Just wait and see, I'm sure the design will be mindblowing. I just wish the engine would be as well though...

Old 09-04-2010 | 04:41 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
Ah come on, no need to be so negative. Just wait and see, I'm sure the design will be mindblowing. I just wish the engine would be as well though...
Touche', my friend. Touche'! hahaha.

Old 09-04-2010 | 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F1-LH

There are only so many ways you can manage airflow while keeping the car on the ground and the engine/ancillaries cool without slowing it down.

Old 09-04-2010 | 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I keep reading that it will have a TT V12, but I could swear that Pagani himself debunked rumors of an AMG S/C V8 and said in an interview that it would have a N/A V12.

Old 09-05-2010 | 02:19 AM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I have found a quick interview with few interesting details, its in spanish, but here a few main points:

Production of customer cars will begin in February/March, price is estimated to be EUR 1M, but the official list price will be revealed at Geneva 2011. Concept of C9 is totally different from Zonda in all dimensions. The production run for 2011 and 2012 is sold out as for now.

http://espaciocoches.com/2010/09/hor...exclusiva.html

Old 09-05-2010 | 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani says that it will be presented in Geneva and that production will begin at February and March. He also says that they have also made some designs of what could be a smaller and lighter supercar but they havent decided yet...

Old 09-05-2010 | 02:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
There are only so many ways you can manage airflow while keeping the car on the ground and the engine/ancillaries cool without slowing it down.
True that.
TT V12 is what I've been hearing, and so far no changes. We will have to wait and see.

Old 09-19-2010 | 01:39 AM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Some new spy shots, as always new details emerge while less camo. Now we can clearly see the airbrake. The shape of the engine cover seems to be the final version as well.

Old 09-19-2010 | 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This car keeps on surprising first the gullwing doors, now these air brakes whatever next? They almost look like decoys do you think they are really final production equipment?

Quick Reply: Pagani C9 spied again in new camouflage