Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

A different kind of Bugatti Veyron

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
A different kind of Bugatti Veyron

What do you think, weird or cool? Personally I crossed my mind about this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHt8HPeX2o&feature=sub

Old 01-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
bastardized!

Old 01-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
this is blasphemy!

Old 01-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Thats the true meaning of " BIG WASTE OF MONEY"

Old 01-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Its a blue car and they wrapped half of it, no real damage luckily. I like the white side better.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
That's the ugliest Bugatti Veyron I have ever seen. Why anybody would do that to such a amazing car is beyond me.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zo6 maniac
Thats the true meaning of " BIG WASTE OF MONEY"
+1.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by canyouheminow83
That's the ugliest Bugatti Veyron I have ever seen. Why anybody would do that to such a amazing car is beyond me.
And they did the same to an AM Vanquish too! *blech*

The Bug reminds me of this:

Old 01-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
haha, at first I was like....thats not two tone, no big deal, and then he zoomed out.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
What's the big deal? It was done only for marketing purposes.

Quick Reply: A different kind of Bugatti Veyron