Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Veyron Nocturne, Veyron Sang D'Argent, Veyron Grand Sport Soleil Du Nuit

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009 | 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
it's hard to find a color combo this car doesn't look good in.

Old 12-16-2009 | 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
its just a custom car and they add their own name to it...

Old 12-16-2009 | 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Speaking about Zonda Cinque spot, unfortuanately it is not possible because all 5 cars are produced - Cinque #1 of 5 (76104) white on black LHD, Cinque #2 of 5 (76105) white on black LHD, Cinque #3 of 5 (76107) white on black with red inserts (now all black) RHD, Cinque #4 of 5 (vin unkown, was featured in one french mag), white on black LHD and final #5 of 5 just delivered to HK - pearl orange with black interior RHD. None of the cars went to the open sale. There were only 2 Cinque Roadsters deliverd and one spot left for Cinque Roadster back in October, may be you speaking about them.
Hi D55L,

I'm well aware of the where abouts of the Cinque. I was one of the first people offered an allocation and notified of it's future where abouts.

I have a good relation with SPS in Hong Kong and visit the dealer regularly every year while I am there. I stated what I did, as he contacted me personally for the Cinque coupe initially and then the Roadster. At the time it was for a Coupe.

Here was the thread I started over 18 months ago. It was definitely the first bit of info leaked onto the web about the Cinque and I think DJ can vouch for this.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...ts-pagani.html

I know what I speak of or I would rather zip it. I have my sources as well

Edit: As stated previously. I said what my opinions were about the special edition Bug's - no need to let it get personal or progress further with this pointless "who know more about what" debate.

Last edited by Mike S; 12-16-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-16-2009 | 01:55 PM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I know Mike that you was the first to know and to post about Zonda Cinque. You are absolutely right that there were some customers who put their names for Cinque, but decided to pass it, so there were really available to order. I remember you posted such information last spring. I just wanted to correct that at this moment all 5 Coupes are already produced, but one Roadster is still available for order, but in any case not to doubt the credibility of your information

I can not make me to stand away from discussions about Veyron, because I just love this car so much.

Old 12-16-2009 | 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
No worries, I love the Veyron as well. Which is bothers me when the name is exploited the way it has been by VW.

When reflecting on my views, as the Veyron is also on my dreamcar list and after all these special editions - I'm not so sure I'm as interested anymore. That is how I genuinely feel.

If one is going to fork out that much for a regular Veyron, you don't want to be the same as anybody else. I totally understand as I feel the same. I also don't want to get a special edition and know there are 10-20 others out there with just different finishes and no real technological improvements. At the rate they have been coming out, you also doubt if the version you are going to get is the real final special editions etc.

I'm lucky in a sense that I'm not marque biased. If what ever marque makes a good car, I will give them credit for it and enjoy the vehicle. If they are just whoring the name, I will see it for what it is and point that out as well.

Old 12-16-2009 | 03:04 PM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I feel the same about supercar - if a company does its best, it is on my dream list, if not, than sorry, and there is no difference for me what make it is. Thanks for sharing your view Mike, was very interesting to read your points

The only mistake I see is that Bugatti positioning every special car like it is something really astonishing and it just screams look at me. Bugatti has not done good job of separating one-offs and special editions, in result there are too many of them, they can be unique and beautiful, but still too many. You are absolutely right that for such amount of money customization must take place, but not via making so many versions, very true said.

300th and the last Veyron coupe will be built soon enough, so the coupe theme is about to be closed. There will be more special version based on Grand Sport, Bugatti did not made such expensive developement just for Sang Bleu only, expect the extension of colored carbon fiber theme. But honestly speaking, I am waiting with passion for Veyron Grand Prix rumors confirmation, it is rumored to be über-exclusive independent Veyron, third in the range model with more power and less weight.

Old 12-16-2009 | 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
Every Veyron should be a special edition, it's that simple.

There should never be two the same.