Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Spada Codatronca North America picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009 | 06:46 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
SupercarWeekend is an unknown quantity at this point
Spada Codatronca North America picture thread

The Spada Codatronca supercar arrived in Miami, Florida January 2009 to be displayed at a series of car events including Supercar Palm Beach. Palm Beach was buzzing with excitment and the car was due to be ready for its North American debut very soon. Unfortunately, the cars paperwork landed on the desk of the "wrong" EPA agent. Three weeks later, and days late of its scheduled debut, the car was released from the port of Miami. Upon arrival to Palm Beach, the Codatronca caught the attention of everyone it encountered, on-lookers were pleasantly confused and I have not seen that much attention drawn to an automobile since the original 80s Lamborghini Countach, or the P4/5 commissioned by Mr. Glickenhaus.

"Are you filming the new Batman movie?" exclaimed a adolescent boy peering out of his mothers minivan.

I was fortunate enough to work and be part of the Spada Concept North American team and spent hours with Ercole and Paolo Spada conversing about design, automobiles, and culture. It was an unforgettable experience! Going to post some pictures up for everyone to enjoy.

Attached Images      
Old 09-09-2009 | 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
senseen is an unknown quantity at this point
danm that sweet!! can we have some facefront pics?

Old 09-09-2009 | 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
So it's a darth vader helmet rear, 70's corvett stringray overall profile, and reventonesque headlights, with eznoesque front bumper profile. Not for me in any way...

Old 09-10-2009 | 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished road
WOW!

What a blast it must be to photograph that car!

Thanks for the great pics and congrats on your involvement with it!

I'm looking forward to seeing it someday!

Any chance bringing it to Pebble Beach for the concept green?

Old 09-10-2009 | 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
not sure what is super about this car. Hate it almost from every angle, as a matter of fact I hate all the angles on this car.