Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

New fastest car on the planet - Caparo T1

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Adgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enough
New fastest car on the planet - Caparo T1

Seriously check out this car, the Caparo T1 is not only the quickest car there is, but its just been tuned up to be faster and restyled for re-release this year! Its got a new Youtube channel and i believe it will have a new website going live soon!

YouTube - Racewraps's Channel

Personally i believe it can top the teamspeed time trials if one can get organised!

New first look released on wednesday @ Salon Prive London

Caparo T1 | Image | evo

Old 07-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry, but for me, that's not a car.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Adgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enoughAdgrist will become famous soon enough
Seriously???? over 1000BHP per tonne!! and its road legal!

Old 07-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
While I love the Caparo I do agree that it isn't exactly a "car" in a sense. I still consider the Veyron the fastest production car but this is a serious feat in itself...

Old 07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
It does have a temporary roof! lol if we can get it round nurburgring under the lap record i think this car will get some serious interest. I do see what you guys are saying, would like to see a drag against the veyron though!!

Old 07-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
If I put plates and tags on an LMP car it would be faster and techincally in the same category. I respect the speed but the hype is miss-represented imo.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by strebo
I'm sorry, but for me, that's not a car.
Ok then, how do you define a car???

Old 07-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the t1 is absolutely incredible, one of my favorite ***CARS!

Old 07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
did they figure out how to keep in from exploding into flames at the drop of a hat?

Old 07-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by antny74
the t1 is absolutely incredible, one of my favorite ***CARS!
What word is this? Asscars?

Quick Reply: New fastest car on the planet - Caparo T1