Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Undisguised Noble M600 Spied Testing in Britain

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 02:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Undisguised Noble M600 Spied Testing in Britain

From worldcarfans :
The Noble M600 has been spotted again, this time in the united Kingdom. It has been about six months since the last set of spy shots emerged featuring this car. At that time, the upcoming British supercar was spied during hot weather testing at Arizona's Firebird Raceway. Engineers seem to have taken some inspiration from the Ferrari F430 when designing the rear of this vehicle. The shape of the boot lid, and the positioning of the taillights, tailpipes, and rear diffuser all show a bit more than an homage to Pininfarina.

From the front, others have likened this car to everything from a Saleen S7 to the 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve concept car. Although the lines are not particularly original, they do look to be rather effective. We will be very interested to find out about the car's true dimensions, and its drag coefficient.

In the end, expect to see 50 units of the Noble M600 produced every year. Each will have a 4.1-liter twin-turbo Volvo V8 that produces over 600 horsepower. Top speed of the car is expected to be in the 200 mph neighborhood. Noble has not yet announced if they will produce a left-hand-drive kit for export.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa, that's looking pretty good! Would love to see this car in the states.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Here comes the thunder. This latest Noble should prove excellent. I can't wait.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Its already got P40s, well on the back at least.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if the plate was intentional- M600 Wide Open Throttle

This car is going to rock my socks off I can tell already.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, looks like an R8, Koenigsegg, and Elise all wrapped up in one

Old 06-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely looks like a combination of an R8 and an Elise from the rear but the front is butt-ugly, imo.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^ I quite like the front end actually. I just hope they fixed the pedal position, that was a serious drawback in the previous Noble. Way too much leg bending to get to the pedals.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
DAMN!!!! That is one mean looking machine. I really like it.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Man, that makes me wish I had never sold my Noble. What a fantastic car that was.

Quick Reply: Undisguised Noble M600 Spied Testing in Britain