Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Undisguised Noble M600 Spied Testing in Britain

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jox
For the record, I didn't really doubt him. I just made a funny.
Yea I know you guys were just joking around, was pretty funny especially the guy who has Charlize Theron comming over for tea later lol

Old 07-17-2009 | 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
PMAZ7 is on a distinguished roadPMAZ7 is on a distinguished roadPMAZ7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chris888
Thanks for the pics PMAZ7, how did the M600 compare to the cgt?
It's a totally different beast than the CGT. I have to imagine (only because I didn't drive it on the street, track only) that the M600 (in it's test form, remember that this was just a "test mule" and will be a bit different from the final production form) would be more 'usable' on the street. The CGT has such a tiny little flywheel and clutch that it constantly wants to stall from static position. Red lights and mountainous states would most likely be a PITA with the CGT (I've only driven them on track). The power delivery is very linear, even with the turbos and hp turned full (final production model will have selective hp output control) there was never a time where the M600 felt uncontrolled.

Originally Posted by JC919
Nice work, its hard to fathom Noble using a CGT for comparison in the new car's development. Did you drive each, and if so how would you compare the Noble to the awesome capabilities of the CGT?
I drove both of them, back to back on track, for eight days straight (yes, all day for eight days straight). I was working with the company principals and engineers on setting up tire and braking packages. You'd be amazed at the performance and engineering that is going into the Noble. They've got their 'stuff' together and they will definitely hit the market with a big bang. Power to weight will be astounding and reliability and build quality will also amaze most for this level of a super/exotic.

Remember guys, this isn't the "kit car" of the past. Completely new ideas, principles, and standards for quality and performance.

Last edited by PMAZ7; 07-17-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-17-2009 | 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
PMAZ7 is on a distinguished roadPMAZ7 is on a distinguished roadPMAZ7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I know all these pics show up on Google, but I was driving and took the pics of all of these. after driving it so much, i took my Ferrari p4/5 out to dinner instead
It's what I do, I drive exotics and race cars for people and either try to win or help them develop them better. Don't even get me started on ZR1's... quickZohsix.

Sometimes it's easy to doubt and try to make people look bad, again... no offense taken.

Last edited by PMAZ7; 07-17-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-18-2009 | 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PMAZ7
It's what I do, I drive exotics and race cars for people and either try to win or help them develop them better. Don't even get me started on ZR1's... quickZohsix.
Thats an awsome job you got there. Tell me what did the M600 sound like? because the M400 used to sound pure evil!

And the gearbox, what are they using? Cant wait for this car to come out

Old 07-18-2009 | 09:18 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it's easy to doubt and try to make people look bad, again... no offense taken.
Please excuse everyone for initially doubting your claims, however, you must admit that someone showing up brand new in a forum and making claims like that can lead to some initial skepticism.

It is great to have you here but you will notice over time that this forum has an extremely low tolerance for BS and lying. Therefore the occasional troll that comes in here making outlandish claims like "I am 18 and need advice from you guys on what color Enzo I should buy?" are typically called out and dealt with.

I look forward to more of your posts and I am extremely jealous of what you do for a living. If you have any more stories and pics you can share about cars you have been involved with developing/tweaking please share them with everyone by starting some new threads.

Cheers and welcome to the Team!!!!!

P.S. Why should we not "get you started on the ZR1 or Z06?"

Old 07-21-2009 | 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
max13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I love it, looks like an R8, Koenigsegg, and Elise all wrapped up in one
Haha, I thought the same exact thing... I can't wait to see this car in person.

Old 07-24-2009 | 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mike S
Man, that makes me wish I had never sold my Noble. What a fantastic car that was.
I have one for sale if you feel you need one again!

Old 07-24-2009 | 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I'm diggin it...

Old 07-24-2009 | 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enough
Remember guys, this isn't the "kit car" of the past. Completely new ideas, principles, and standards for quality and performance.
That's for sure. The cars being produced now are first class. You absolutely must see these cars in person to fully appreciate their quality.

Old 08-04-2009 | 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by TxRossions
That's for sure. The cars being produced now are first class. You absolutely must see these cars in person to fully appreciate their quality.
I was referring to the NEW Noble M600, but you're correct. The 'new' Rs are great build quality as well.