Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Atom Commith

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Welcome to the Ariel Atom Experience

Not sure if these guys are still in business. The 2009 schedule is not posted yet.
Dude, completely off topic but I too, as well as the rest of us I imagine, love the smell of race gas. Can someone make an air freshener that smells like C16?!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
Dude, completely off topic but I too, as well as the rest of us I imagine, love the smell of race gas. Can someone make an air freshener that smells like C16?!
If you have ever been to a historic Trans Am race, there is a point in time about 15 minutes before the race is supposed to start when the entire group of 40 or so cars is staged in the pre-grid area off the track. The race marshall signals for them to start their engines, and all at once, over 40 small block v-8's (each of which is running at least a 14 to 1 compression ratio with open exhaust) start at the same time.....the sound of all of that 114 to 116 octane race fuel combusting in 40+ motors all at once is something that assaults every one of your senses, especially your sense of smell and hearing

Old 04-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
So awesome and amazing. Probably the only car to which I would gladly affix a front plate - so that everyone could see that it's street legal. I would get in sooooooo much trouble in that thing. But the daily commute would so much fun.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
But the daily commute would so much fun.
yeah unless you live in a place where they put rocks down instead of salt. Everyone around here has a cracked windshield...Imagine if that was your face! Needless to say I am slightly worried about getting knocked out while driving the thing