Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Ariel Atom Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Ariel Atom Info

Don't know if this is posted in the right section, but here it goes any way:

I rode in an Atom at a track event last weekend and the thing is nuts. I've been searching the web for info on dealers what have you, but haven't come across too much. I'm thinking that if I can find one for the right price it would be a great addition as a track special and in Texas weather it could be used year round. If anyone has any info on dealers, clubs, etc. please send it my way.

Thanks, JC

Old 03-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Brammo (the US ditributor/manufacturer) has stopped making them a while ago. I guess that leaves getting a used one your only option?

Old 03-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^^I read that earlier, I would most likely be in the market for a used one any way. Problem would be that I wouldn't really know how it may have been abused, but I've seen them going for around $80k and i don't want to pay that much for sure.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Autowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond repute
Trak Motorsports bought the rights to the US production of the Atom from Brammo awhile ago. They are building them in Virginia.

for all your atom info go here

Atom Club Forum - Index

i put 8k miles on mine all with a smile on my face

Old 03-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for the info zen, that helped a lot

Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Why'd they cease production? They go bankrupt?