Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
For me Pagani will always be above Koenigsegg when talking about design, quality, materials. A Koenigsegg is a really cool hypecar but a Pagani is more than that, its art. All of the details they put in their cars, and specially in the new Huayra are magnificent, i would love to be able to buy one...

Old 03-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Alex12de
For me Pagani will always be above Koenigsegg when talking about design, quality, materials. A Koenigsegg is a really cool hypecar but a Pagani is more than that, its art. All of the details they put in their cars, and specially in the new Huayra are magnificent, i would love to be able to buy one...
Pagani stomps Koenigsegg in the face in every aspect.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Pagani stomps Koenigsegg in the face in every aspect.
Except horsepower and top speed...

Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Except horsepower and top speed...
Good point. I guess in the end it all comes down to preference. I'd still rather have a more good looking, better built, exceptionally fast car than one that only has a few more numbers going on for it.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:46 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Good point. I guess in the end it all comes down to preference. I'd still rather have a more good looking, better built, exceptionally fast car than one that only has a few more numbers going on for it.
And Ksegg's are better when revved immediately after starting.

Old 03-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
IcyJ is on a distinguished roadIcyJ is on a distinguished roadIcyJ is on a distinguished road
Zonda F Roadster!! second Zonda in 2 months

Startup
YouTube - Pagani Zonda F Roadster Startup
Flyby
YouTube - Pagani Zonda F Roadster Flyby

Old 03-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be honest, I was in the majority crowd that wasn't too thrilled with the Huayra as presented in press photos. Having read the articles in EVO and Top Gear, however, and seeing their pictures, I'm really growing to like the astoundingly comprehensive detail and thought process that went into the development of this car. It's breathtaking in its design.

Things like the custom watchmaker-created guage faces (the numerals and hash marks are actually etched into the metal!) and quad Pagani silencers . . . and even the fact that every single bolt, screw and washer is stamped with the Pagani logo just blows my mind.

Initial reports seem to be very favorable, and since the power-to-weight ratio is even better than the Zonda . . . this is quite the hypercar!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
For me Zonda Cinque > Koenigsegg Agera > Pagani Huayra

and don't forget koenigsegg engineers its engine.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:19 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Negative rep for saying "hypercar". How old are you? 10?

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani