Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
breakersrevenge is an unknown quantity at this point
Tom Hartley has a Cinque for sale - number 2 of the 5

I only live down the road from Tom, so so near yet so so far!

Tom Hartley | | Used | for Sale | | Used Cars for Sale

Please Tom, If your reading this, please dont sell this car to anyone who kicks a leather ball on Saturday with a load of other blokes!!! He'll only crash it!

Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Im in love with this car

Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by breakersrevenge
Tom Hartley has a Cinque for sale - number 2 of the 5

I only live down the road from Tom, so so near yet so so far!

Tom Hartley | | Used | for Sale | | Used Cars for Sale

Please Tom, If your reading this, please dont sell this car to anyone who kicks a leather ball on Saturday with a load of other blokes!!! He'll only crash it!

perfect...told my friend about this and he should be giving a ring soon..

Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
The Huayra from Geneva yesterday:

And the man himself:

Old 03-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Beefmeister delete those pics from this thread ASAP.
This thead is not for Huayras!!! You got 1 hour, the you get neg reps.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
ALTHOUGH i really like the Huayra i agree we should keep this for the zonda, and when first customer Huayras are delivered open a photo thread for the Huayra...

Old 03-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Are you being serious? If so i'll delete them, but I read the thread title as 'The art of Horatio Pagani', and the Huayra is Horatios new car...

Old 03-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i know but i think most of us want this to remain for the Zonda, otherwise the thread will become a bit of a mess. Dont get me wrong i really like the Huayra, and i think that after some time we car open a new thread for the Huayra called The Art of Horacio Pagani II, but anyways do what you want i dont really mind seeing the Huayra...

Old 03-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
Are you being serious? If so i'll delete them, but I read the thread title as 'The art of Horatio Pagani', and the Huayra is Horatios new car...

Yes we are serious. The Huayra is not art, it's crap compared to the Zonda. We all agreed some pages ago that this thread should only contain Zondas.

Old 03-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
Yes we are serious. The Huayra is not art, it's crap compared to the Zonda. We all agreed some pages ago that this thread should only contain Zondas.
I vote to let the Huayra pics stay. If this was called the Pagani Zonda thread, that'd be one thing but it's a general Pagani pics thread and in that case, the Huayra falls into that category and therefore pics of it should be posted here.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani