Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond Speed

Francesco Carlo Photographer

Bonnny Photography

Facebook Post

Old 06-19-2015, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey Everyone!

I just got back from my first Pagani Vanishing Point Rally! As with their cars, Pagani's Rally's have no equals. I had an amazing time, some great driving and even better company. I met Pagani owners and enthusiasts from all over the world. We shared many tears of joy and memories that none of us will ever forget.

I hope all of you get to experience Pagani ownership and join us in future Pagani Vanishing Point Rally Events!!

Best,
Kris

Old 06-19-2015, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Good stuff, do you have any photos you can share? What are your thoughts on the Zonda LM and LM roadster? I presume they belong to the same guy?

Old 06-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alan w
Good stuff, do you have any photos you can share? What are your thoughts on the Zonda LM and LM roadster? I presume they belong to the same guy?
I haven't gotten a chance to download the photos or videos yet. I will try to get to it over the weekend.

The LM Coupe and Roadster are amazing in person! I still remember how the roadster looked with the cover over it before the official delivery - insanity! Even with a sheet over it the car looks wild. Then there is the sound that they make - - I love them both!

Last edited by ZondaUFO; 06-19-2015 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-20-2015, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 06-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Facebook Post

FB: BLANCPAIN GT SERIES

@phenixe13

Old 06-20-2015, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Zonda Revolución "Black Minion". Via: Team Santiago Cars - TSC

Vanishing Point 2015

Huayra "La Monza Lisa" arrives at Parco Valentino. Article & Photos of The 11th annual Pagani Gathering. By JayR Photography.

Old 06-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro

FB: Fipeux

FB: Avvistamenti TOP Selection

Blue Carbon Huayra with new front splitter.

FB: BLANCPAIN GT SERIES

@1phiferrmaps16

Old 06-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro

FB: Blancpain Gt Series

FB: Parco Valentino - Salone & Gran Premio

Huayra at Wilton Classic and Supercars. By: CS Digital Automotive Photography

New Zonda in the works. Picture by: @pperezc

Marchettino as always in the right place. Nice video.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani