Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by calypso
Beautiful, I just saw a Cinque in the flesh today too. Its amazing.
Hey Calypso, did you see that in SA? I wasnt aware that there was a Cinque is SA. I know Zunaid Moti has a Zonda F that is painted to look like a Cinque, was that not perhaps it?

Either way, you saw a Zonda and im jealous.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell, why hasn't anyone mentioned the Zonda F Tricolore turned up at Gumball in Copenhagen!?!

Skip to 7:00.
YouTube - Gumball 3000 (2010) drivers arriving at Tivoli Copenhagen (HD).

Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris888
Hey Calypso, did you see that in SA? I wasnt aware that there was a Cinque is SA. I know Zunaid Moti has a Zonda F that is painted to look like a Cinque, was that not perhaps it?

Either way, you saw a Zonda and im jealous.
Hey I thought it was legit, but was also wondering where the roof scoop had gone. Im sure MikeS knows the details on this car.

Old 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a Zonda F Roadster but with the Cinque colours.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:20 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
few pics, hopefully not reposts

Double win!

Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
guilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant future
Name:  z1.jpg
Views: 2313
Size:  246.1 KB

Name:  z2.jpg
Views: 2273
Size:  264.1 KB

Name:  z3.jpg
Views: 2232
Size:  263.3 KB

Name:  z4.jpg
Views: 2195
Size:  262.6 KB

Name:  z5.jpg
Views: 2232
Size:  317.1 KB

Name:  z6.jpg
Views: 4519
Size:  322.6 KB

Name:  z7.jpg
Views: 5222
Size:  263.7 KB

Old 05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa . . . that lime green Zonda is the first one I've ever had doubts about, purely based on color scheme. Hmmmm.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Zonda F Clubsport

Attached Images         
Old 05-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro

OMG! This is my Zonda, no doubt!

Old 05-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ludas

OMG! This is my Zonda, no doubt!
Not if I get to it first

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani