Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 09:01 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Just came home from Italy. Visited the factory for the 2nd time on tuesday.

Out of respect for my friends at Pagani Automobili i did not take any pictures inside the factory.

But ile tell you what's cooking though.

Old Factory:
1. Factory Zonda F ( silver/beige)
2.Huayra Blue exterior and blue interior
3. Transformers Huayra red/black
4. Huayra gold/biege ( debut color)
5. Covered Zonda chassi ( looked like a 760)

Last 3 cars were in the development area, Huayra Roadster is coming, next project. But likely for next years Geneva.

New Factory:
1. Zonda C12 for service ( UK plates)
2. Zonda 760 blue carbon, very special exhaust with cross drilled tips like a machine gun.
3. Panels for a 760 in the exact same purple as the LH
4. Dark purple Huayra
5. Yellow and black Huayra (finished)
6. Covered Huayra with White rimms (finished)
7. CRAZY new Zonda, 760 carbon with pink accents and a damn dragon in purple running on both sides. The rear lights are like the 760LM with the red lights above the standard 3 ring lights. Anvil wing!, the front lights are totally new with a carbon eyebrow.. looked amazing.
8. Another Huayra i can't remember if it was carbon or blue carbon.

All in all an amazing experience, i have the names of these special models, as the name was on the seats. But i rather not disclose that.

To put it mildly some amazing cars are in the pipeline.

Last edited by La Artist; 02-01-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
^Thanks for that detailed overview.

Four years have passed since the presentation of Huayra at Geneva Motor Show 2011, and since then we have seen practically the same product with some changes. I'm feeling this year will be the same. I was hoping we'd see something different this year. We'll have to keep waiting.

However, we must recognize that they are very busy, according to the scenario you paint us.

New US spec Pagani Huayra spotted. Apparently the blue color is fashionable.

Old 02-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

London Supercars Photography

Old 02-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 02-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Huayra 730S Edition

David Coyne Photography

Old 02-02-2015, 09:35 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tango
^Thanks for that detailed overview.

Four years have passed since the presentation of Huayra at Geneva Motor Show 2011, and since then we have seen practically the same product with some changes. I'm feeling this year will be the same. I was hoping we'd see something different this year. We'll have to keep waiting.

However, we must recognize that they are very busy, according to the scenario you paint us.

New US spec Pagani Huayra spotted. Apparently the blue color is fashionable.

This was the exact blue Huayra in the Atelier. Looked just like this with the black protection on the front.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
check salomondrin on twitter. ^ its his car

Old 02-03-2015, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Took like 4 post to guess who is the owner

Mexican director and real estate entrepreneur based in Florida owner of a Challenger HellCat, 918 Spyder, S65 AMG and soon a Mercedes-Maybach.

Yes I follow him on Instagram, he is kinda childish and annoying lol

Old 02-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 02-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tango

London Supercars Photography
So beautiful!

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani