Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Pagani Zonda 760 LH spotted by MaxFerrari

Old 07-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
New Pagani Huayra Delivery

New Pagani Huayra Delivery. Image credit: Miller Motorcars

Old 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I dare to say that this is the most awful Huayra in colour choice Pagani ever made. I imagine the owner's taste.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^I have to agree. I could tolerate the idea of ​​red on the top, but the rest of the body all bare carbon fiber. As the saying goes "About tastes there is nothing written", and this is more than evident. Apart from that I welcome the arrival of another specific Huayra. Some venture to say that Michael Fux (car collector extraordinaire) would be his own, perhaps because of the area in which the Huayra is delivered, but they are only rumors.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Purple Carbon Zonda F Roadster (25/25). By Alex Penfold Photography

Old 07-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Arrow Two Zonda Revolucion being unleashed on track | Marchettino

Old 07-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by St_Ex
I dare to say that this is the most awful Huayra in colour choice Pagani ever made. I imagine the owner's taste.

I agree with you.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tango
^I have to agree. I could tolerate the idea of ​​red on the top, but the rest of the body all bare carbon fiber. As the saying goes "About tastes there is nothing written", and this is more than evident.
Exactly Tango.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tango

@autoblog
I am coming to the conclusion that the Huraya looks a lot better in singular colours with no carbon showing, unlike the Zonda which can carry the colour/carbon finish very well. This solid blue car is by far the best looking one so far

Old 07-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Zonda F Roadster on Road by Kirara Stanley Photography

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani