Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ingenieur
Such beauty, looks a lot better with the front splitter. I'm curious is this part of a special package or is it standard?
Over a year ago I read that Pagani was working on a simple solution for those first customers were not satisfied with the look of the front of the Huayra.
I guess I was talking about the new front splitter (Offered in principle as an aesthetic complement).

When Pagani visited Argentina in November, let it be known that the Huayra specifications 2013 onwards, would come with the new front splitter.
This article in June 2012 raised some changes that would be going on. I do not know if this is what is related to the Track pack.

Name:  Captura de pantalla de 2013-03-08 19:02:04.jpg
Views: 2058
Size:  265.5 KB

In my opinion and in short, the new front splitter has a greater impact on aesthetics and less on the performance increase. I think it's a preview of what Pagani would be working for future versions, S or F (with increased power in Hp) and especially roadster, where downforce will be diminished by the absence of the roof. I repeat, are guesses based on the information I have.

Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-12-2013, 09:02 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 PM
New gods

Old 03-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by 670-SV; 03-15-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Autoblog.gr: Pagani Automobili factory visit

Full photo album and information here

Last edited by Tango; 03-15-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:18 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics. So, they're building two LHD cars and the RHD one in the early stages. Nice to them progressing, hope to see pics of them on the roads.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 670-SV

Howdy

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani