Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Zonda Cinque pic from EVO test review.

Attached Images  
Old 10-15-2009, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Great video and read. Thanks D55L.
I just read through the October issue of Auto, Motor & Sport and they have a short article on the Zonda Cinque too where they drove it around Italy just like Evo I guess.
They also confirm the details you have given us earlier about 4 cars going to Hong Kong, including this no. 2 which is being tested, and 1 going to the UK. They also mention 4 of the Cinque Roadster have been sold. Apart from that they say that the successor is being introduced next year. I hope that fact is correct. I can't wait to see it
Btw the test in AMS is definitely worth reading and there are some very nice pictures too. I would scan them for you guys if I had a scanner...

Old 10-15-2009, 06:36 AM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
The public unveiling will take place at the Geneva auto show next March.

There is not all so trustworthy about the press event at the 1st of November at Pagani factory, some sources claim that it is an expression of wishfull thinking and 1st of November is a religious holiday in Italy. At the other side some sources claim that it is correct information and Horacio confirmed it himself. As always with rumors, there is no possibility to split the correct information from wishfull thinking. I guess we need to wait and see.

BTW, may it is a time to make this thread sticky? Great thread and I guess it will be great place to share information about all Pagani, future C9 included, not only Zonda.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Is it safe to say the PS model is the highest valued since its a one off car? I was wondering its value compared to the cinque since theres 5 of them made.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
Is it safe to say the PS model is the highest valued since its a one off car? I was wondering its value compared to the cinque since theres 5 of them made.
but the cinque is so much better looking ...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Cinque is a special series car with plenty of style and tech innovations, Zonda PS is one-off built for a customer, considering only his taste and preferences. With all that said I guess that Zonda Cinque will have the best value as a collectors item.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Cinque is a special series car with plenty of style and tech innovations, Zonda PS is one-off built for a customer, considering only his taste and preferences. With all that said I guess that Zonda Cinque will have the best value as a collectors item.
Agree, especially since PS are the initials of the owner I don't see anyone else paying a lot of money for it. I think there's even a writing inside the car saying that it's custom built for Mr Peter Saywell.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Zonda F Clubsport that belongs to My Uncle

Attached Images       
Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Just found some pics

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani