Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^Nope his is called LH..its purple carbon fibre

Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
I know it is a picture thread, but you people need to watch this video:

Enjoy!

Old 12-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I will not be water parties, but although I try, I could not enjoy it, I think this guy is a idiot with money, at some point is going to cause a tragedy and we all will remember this video. There are more appropriate places to bring these practices, this is not Need for Speed, but this is a personal opinion, do not take this wrong.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dude couldn't control the car, dangerous doing that stuff on a public road.

No wonder that car met the fate it did with someone like him at the wheel! IIRC, this was the same one that was wrecked in a high speed collision in February of last year? If so, this vid would be pretty old.

Last edited by ZondaTricolore; 12-02-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Yes, he's a bit of an animal. To go changing lanes like a crazy man in public roads isn't good. Still, the sound is beyond legendary.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
I have to agree with you Tango, the kids got skills, but the street is not the place to display them. If he carries on like this it is only a matter of time before there is one less Zonda in the world. And that would be the best outcome, the worst he kills himself or some bystander

Old 12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ZondaTricolore
Dude couldn't control the car, dangerous doing that stuff on a public road.

No wonder that car met the fate it did with someone like him at the wheel! IIRC, this was the same one that was wrecked in a high speed collision in February of last year? If so, this vid would be pretty old.
Tricolore, this car has not been wrecked "YET" But if he keeps driving like this it will be soon. You must be thinking of another car, this one is in Brazil

Old 12-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tango
Sorry, I will not be water parties, but although I try, I could not enjoy it, I think this guy is a idiot with money, at some point is going to cause a tragedy and we all will remember this video. There are more appropriate places to bring these practices, this is not Need for Speed, but this is a personal opinion, do not take this wrong.
I agree 100% !

Old 12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Tricolore, this car has not been wrecked "YET" But if he keeps driving like this it will be soon. You must be thinking of another car, this one is in Brazil
Yep, just realised. I think that was the yellow F clubsport roadster? I can't find any pictures of that one.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani