Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
In my case I'm still waiting for my share. Meanwhile enjoy the pictures on the internet. There are two orders of huayra from Argentina, time will tell.

Last edited by Tango; 10-29-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/FifthGearTV

Last edited by Tango; 10-29-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Kim Kardashian Checks Out A $2 Million Ride In Miami!

More here: Kim Kardashian Peeps $2 Million Ride, Prayers to Sandy Sufferers | Celebrity-gossip.net

Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^The disadvantage of selling cars in amrikah ;(

Old 10-31-2012, 11:28 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry but she is NOT attractive to me at all. Move her out of the way and show the car instead.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Pagani, must be desperately hoping she does not buy one

Old 10-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dat ass...

On the huayra

Old 10-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Pagani, must be desperately hoping she does not buy one
And that depends on Brett David, he must do his job anyway, unfortunately.
Horacio enjoying their holiday here in Argentina.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to all
DAMN!! shes got ass for days!

Old 11-01-2012, 08:09 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I freakin love this Huayra..this is my favorite yet along with the bare carbon one.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani