Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
^^Now that's a proper way to say goodbye to the Zonda!

It will be missed!

Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Love it but still i like the RS the most of the last 3.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
sox
Teamspeed Junior Member
sox is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
Love it but still i like the RS the most of the last 3.
Have there been proper pictures taken of the LH? The interior seemed a bit iffy to me, but I haven't seen proper pictures.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Do you know where is the 764 heading?

Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sox
Have there been proper pictures taken of the LH? The interior seemed a bit iffy to me, but I haven't seen proper pictures.
Well these so far: One-Off Purple Pagaini Zonda 750 Back From The Grave Gallery

Must say it looks very interesting, better pictures might make it my favourite of the 3..but so far the RS is da shit

Originally Posted by Slayclops
Do you know where is the 764 heading?
Asia is all i know so far.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Enjoy the latest Huayra of the assembly line

Black with carbon fiber roof, and red interior

Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
More:

Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 PM
There should be a new front splitter ( not on this car though) im dying to see

Old 10-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
The car in question is the chassis 007, the car is going in Switzerland through the important dealer Carugati which has already sold the Carbon Fiber Huayra in Geneva. When Harry Metcalfe filmed "behind the scenes" access to the mighty Huayra on Pagani's production line chasis 007 was there.
So far I must say that is the one I liked.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Pics dont work!

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani