Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
250 GTO is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
As requested:
What about the pics of the turquoise one?

It seems to be the Zonda Uno, but this is a Spider!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:03 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
My bad on the huge ass pictures..

250 GTo this is the Uno..its always been a Roadster.

Originally ordered by the Al Athani royal family of Qatar, then it when to Kazakhstan ( if im not mistaken) and now it seems to be in Hong kong, and its getting used finally

Last edited by La Artist; 08-31-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm NOT complaining about the huge pictures...just wanted to put that out there! I loved it! But this time your picture isn't showing.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:11 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Let me fix that..meanwhile..check this short but oh so sweet clip.
I love to see this car in real traffic..it looks extraterrestrial

Bonus:

This picture i think captures the true beauty of the Huayra:

Last edited by La Artist; 08-31-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
250 GTO is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
My bad on the huge ass pictures..

250 GTo this is the Uno..its always been a Roadster.

Originally ordered by the Al Athani royal family of Qatar, then it when to Kazakhstan ( if im not mistaken) and now it seems to be in Hong kong, and its getting used finally
You're right, i don't know why i was sure it was a coupè, probably because i've always seen it with the roof on.

They have added italian stripes on both sides, and around rear lights, and i also noticed something written on the back; is that a name of some dealer or something like that?

Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by 250 GTO
You're right, i don't know why i was sure it was a coupè, probably because i've always seen it with the roof on.

They have added italian stripes on both sides, and around rear lights, and i also noticed something written on the back; is that a name of some dealer or something like that?
Ting & Tiger it says on the back, i think its some high roller in singapore or hong kong.
I found this
Techart GTStreet RS

So i guess the owner of that TechArt accuried this zonda, as it fits in with the color scheme

Here are more pictures of the Uno, after the mods:

Photo Shoot: Ten Pagani Zondas

Old 08-31-2012, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by 670-SV; 08-31-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:47 PM

Old 09-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Huayra and Zonda R

Pagani Huayra In Detail With Startup & Driving Shots

Here is something a bit different. 3 & Half Minutes At The Huayra

Presentation of the amazing Pagani Zonda R in Ascari Racetrack (Ronda) Spain. Organized by Mario Guarnieri and Horacio Pagani. November 2010.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  U0ZZl.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  367.3 KB

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani