Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ApexAutoVideo is on a distinguished roadApexAutoVideo is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Amzamus;1349971]There are more than one and in various coulours:

Holy crap! I had no idea. I always thought they all were white. Probably would have taken me quite a while to realize that, had I not posted here. Thanks!

Old 06-30-2012, 07:26 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Well you learn something new everyday.. That orange one is a unique one though.. Only cinque in orange it belongs to hong kong..
Pagani made their longtime test car to look like it for the shoot for need for speed.. But that is a so called fake

Old 06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Old 07-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
I hadn't noticed the Zonda R Evo had a fin like the one in the 760RS (or similar). Pagani really does know how to make cars, love each one of their cars.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Must watch video for any Pagani nut:

Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 AM
^posted on the previous page

Old 07-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 07-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 AM

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani