Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^^

good one

Old 05-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Awesome find! Would love to hear Gordon Murray's opinion on the Pagani brand.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Gordon did a review of the zonda f for evo. I can't find a scan of the article. But it's out there. Apparently he enjoyed it.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bmw power
Awesome find! Would love to hear Gordon Murray's opinion on the Pagani brand.
* "My first contact with the Zonda was at the Geneva Motor Show 1999, when it was first presented to the public. Horacio Pagani in person I pushed through the crowd so I could zoom in to see your creation. At that time I was impressed by the man and the self-and even today I remain impressed. Never drive a Zonda, so I could not resist when I made this offer. "
* "The Zonda is designed around the same principles of my McLaren F1: light, rigid chassis and a carbon fiber high-aspirated engine displacement. When the Zonda came to my house with Horacio Pagani looked stunning in my driveway. It is a supercar. "
* "For my taste, the style is a bit much at all. I tend to prefer more classic forms and simple, but you can not deny that the Zonda looks modern, aggressive and striking from all angles. "
* "Enter Zonda is a relatively easy task, even though conventional doors are opening. In fact, access is much simpler than the gymnastic entry of my McLaren F1. "
* "The interior follows the drama from the outside, all the while remembering the individuality of the car. The cockpit is very small and the seats are close together, but the cabin feels light and airy with glass roof. "
* "Starting a supercar has to be quite an event and the Zonda does not disappoint, with the signature sound that only a V12 can offer. After the fashion of the gearbox with steering wheel commands, I found that I prefer to reuse the clutch and manual gearboxes as the Zonda. You feel in control of the vehicle and perhaps that's why Porsche also resorted to the traditional system with the Carrera GT. "
* "The best of driving the Zonda is your address. It has a very good response and hardness perfect with an excellent turning radius. AMG did a great job with the old conception V12 engine. It would be unfair to compare with the magnificent V12 BMW made for the McLaren F1, but the Zonda is near. It's even better than the Bugatti Veyron engine. "
* "The McLaren F1 was a self focused exclusively on technical perfection. So his achievements aerodynamic performance and suspension have not yet been overcome. The Pagani Zonda does not exceed these achievements, but it is a work of art from a group of passionate engineers. Time will tell whether it will become a classic, but it is a car for which both its creator and its owners should be very proud. "

Zonda insight: technical drawings annotated by Murray's own hand, reveal how one supercar designer sees the other's creation

Source: Pagani, the Story of a Dream.

Last edited by ele-ene-ene; 05-03-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ele-ene-ene
* "My first contact with the Zonda was at the Geneva Motor Show 1999, when it was first presented to the public. Horacio Pagani in person I pushed through the crowd so I could zoom in to see your creation. At that time I was impressed by the man and the self-and even today I remain impressed. Never drive a Zonda, so I could not resist when I made this offer. "
* "The Zonda is designed around the same principles of my McLaren F1: light, rigid chassis and a carbon fiber high-aspirated engine displacement. When the Zonda came to my house with Horacio Pagani looked stunning in my driveway. It is a supercar. "
* "For my taste, the style is a bit much at all. I tend to prefer more classic forms and simple, but you can not deny that the Zonda looks modern, aggressive and striking from all angles. "
* "Enter Zonda is a relatively easy task, even though conventional doors are opening. In fact, access is much simpler than the gymnastic entry of my McLaren F1. "
* "The interior follows the drama from the outside, all the while remembering the individuality of the car. The cockpit is very small and the seats are close together, but the cabin feels light and airy with glass roof. "
* "Starting a supercar has to be quite an event and the Zonda does not disappoint, with the signature sound that only a V12 can offer. After the fashion of the gearbox with steering wheel commands, I found that I prefer to reuse the clutch and manual gearboxes as the Zonda. You feel in control of the vehicle and perhaps that's why Porsche also resorted to the traditional system with the Carrera GT. "
* "The best of driving the Zonda is your address. It has a very good response and hardness perfect with an excellent turning radius. AMG did a great job with the old conception V12 engine. It would be unfair to compare with the magnificent V12 BMW made for the McLaren F1, but the Zonda is near. It's even better than the Bugatti Veyron engine. "
* "The McLaren F1 was a self focused exclusively on technical perfection. So his achievements aerodynamic performance and suspension have not yet been overcome. The Pagani Zonda does not exceed these achievements, but it is a work of art from a group of passionate engineers. Time will tell whether it will become a classic, but it is a car for which both its creator and its owners should be very proud. "

Zonda insight: technical drawings annotated by Murray's own hand, reveal how one supercar designer sees the other's creation

Source: Pagani, the Story of a Dream.
Epic Post!!!!!

Old 05-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-04-2012, 11:04 AM

Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ppI...&feature=g-u-u

Last edited by gmaccormack; 05-04-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani