Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
JoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura about
A shot by the Zonda HH's owner, Mr David Heinemeier Hansson:

He calls it "German Dynamite"

Old 10-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoshuaP
Love this spec:
A road going version of the R?
that would be the Cinque

Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Joshua P, that is just a Zonda R render

Old 10-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
JoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura aboutJoshuaP has a spectacular aura about

@hg_wng - Yeah, I also read somewhere that the Cinque was the road version of the R. Would love to see another version that's much closer to the R in terms of its over all look (wing, rear fascia, etc), but I guess it wouldn't be possible anymore.

@Alex12de - You're right. The wheels confused me though since it looked like the F's/street rims and the finish didn't help either. But the R sure is damn long!

Anyways, thanks for the clarification, guys!

Old 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoshuaP
but I guess it wouldn't be possible anymore.

I thought they had said that there was going to be a road legal R

Old 10-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a guy in Argentina I think who is trying to make his R road legal.

Old 10-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
There is a guy in Argentina I think who is trying to make his R road legal.
I thought it was Chile. Dont take my word for it though as I'm not 100% sure.
Why would you want to road legalize an R? Yea you'd be the biggest badass in town but does that not seem like it would be the most frustrating car to drive on normal streets?

Old 10-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
You may be right. Somewhere in south America some crazy bastard is trying to legalize one. With the front air diffuser I would think driving on the street would be very difficult.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
It's pointless to have a street-legal Zonda R.
30 mph limit almost eveywhere..

"Gee, it was really worth those $2mil"

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani