Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - 2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 11:05 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
That was such a pathetic damn effort by the HEat..
I mean that 3rd quarter had me cringing..

They better pick up their shit in game 7..

PS
It beats me how the F the games can swing like a elephant d*** from day to day..
One day your dominant and the next you play like ****ing amateurs.
Goes for both teams.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
That's the same sh:t I was saying to myself. I don't know what the efff the were doing tonight but that shizz is unacceptable. They need to come out focused and precise on Monday or they will be playing golf come Tuesday lol.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

LeBron showed his true colours again running off in a tantrum and copping a nail in the coffin'esque tech foul. Classic LeFraud.

Go Pacers!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 06-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Think about how silly you sound when you say lefraud...the only guy who can put up such magnificent numbers and be the one constant on a team even when they lose because everyone else on the team plays soo terrible and every call goes against them...bosh plays terrible...wade plays terrible...ray Allen plays terrible...both point guards play terrible...every call goes against them(including obv goaltending and charge calls the directly translate into points) and you, supposedly a basketball fan, have the nerve to blame it on "lefraud." Hate on lebron, someone who has never been in trouble for being a fool off the court, always been a good father and besides "the decision" has always been a perfect role model for how the game and life should be played(look at the work ethic), is soo misplaced it is truly pathetic...and FYI I almost always enjoy your posts, but I must call foul on this

Old 06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Only Lebron; remains of the team that won 27 consecutive games in the regular season, the rest of the team is sorely lacking.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
It would be cool to see the Pacers go all the way. If the Heat make it than I want them to win it over Spurs. Can't really explain why but I truly dislike the Spurs even though I like their players individually.
Was hoping that the Warriors or Grizzlies came out of the West. They are much more interesting to me.
Glad the Thunder were eliminated.

I am a big Laker fan and Kobe fanboy. At the same time I love the sport and have much respect for Lebron as a player and a man. I did hear he was quite a Diva back in his Cavs days on the way he treated the Coach and his staff.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

@Doxey: Just trying to fire it up in here mate. The Heat faithful in this thread know how I feel about LBJ, especially this season.

I stand by the fact that his full court run away in tears was a bit much, I think he's getting a bit tired of looking around and wondering who else is going to step up for him.

Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 06-02-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
No prob. I was already pretty fired up after another heat loss didn't mean any offense. Should make for some awesome drama Monday night. Can't beat game 7

Old 06-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

LeBron showed his true colours again running off in a tantrum and copping a nail in the coffin'esque tech foul. Classic LeFraud.

Go Pacers!

Cheers,
Nik
Come on Nik. You and everyone on earth knows it was a blown call

Old 06-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Ok boys. The might end up being the biggest game of the past ten years. The haters have remained silent during the past year with the exception of Nik which really isn't a hater IMO. Sorry Nik you come across as too nice.
After today if the heat lose we can expect them to be back in force proclaiming they were right all along. If the heat win however no one will say much. I guess this is for all the marbles then.

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - 2013