Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
NBA Playoffs - 2013

Hi,

That time of the year again. Will LeBron have to leave the court crying again? Only time will tell.

Name:  PGs7dFQ.png
Views: 9
Size:  71.1 KB

Who do you have for the west? OKC and who else? Maybe... MAYBE... Memphis? Money must be on the Spurs though..?

Name:  D4mdm8z.png
Views: 9
Size:  51.7 KB

Who do you have in the east? I'm thinking Indiana/Miami

Cheers,
Nik

Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Lebron will only cry tears of joy

For West i got OKC/Spurs

East
Miami/NY ( hoping for the bulls though, im weak for the bulls)

Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lebron will probably be crying at the end of this thing...that champagne really burns when it gets in your eyes

Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

NY won't get past Boston.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 04-19-2013, 07:10 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^Maybe if Melo is on fire like lately

Old 04-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hi,

Haha they're definitely the favourites. My C's will win though.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I love this time of year. Come on guys. We need bulletin board material Scorched earth policy against whoever stands in our way. Go Heat. Long live the king.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Playoffs are great ! I love this time of the year. ( despite the fact that it also the time of examination at my university ).
I love the playoffs because the best team ALWAYS wins. There is no luck involved in winning 7game series, you can never argue about the result.

This is the second season when I think we have a clear favorites for the finals ( OKC and HEAT ). And I think the Heat will win it again ( although I am not happy about it ).
But during the playoffs I am trying to focus on the more interesting, even series and on the teams that I think eventually may cause some trouble for the Heat or OKC.
This year I think those teams will be the Nuggets and the Pacers. I am not sure if you can win in the playoffs by running and scoring on the fast break without playing a great defense, but the Nuggets have so much talent and they are so well coached that I think they can make it to the conference finals this year, plus it will be great to watch their style of play in the post season as I think they are by far the best team to watch. On the other hand the Pacers are playing great defense, plus they have lenght and talent which may cause some trouble for the Heat in ECF. I would go with the Knicks against the Heat in ECF, but with all the injuries, without depth and with those older guys I dont think they can beat the Pacers.
As a bonus this year we have the two matchups of arch rivals ( LAL-SAS and NYK-BOS ) in the first round. Those matches have a special atmospehere even in the regular season, no matter how good or bad those teams are, the rivarly will always be there. So I am also looking forward to those series.
At the end though I think we will see repeat of the last years finals, with the same result, although I would love to see some big surprises and upsets.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to face Boston in the ECF. If anybody can beat the Knicks it's them.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
OKC vs. SAS/DEN
HEAT vs. BOS/NYK

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - 2013