Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
-Unfortunately, the Spurs were unable to defend the Warriors and lack firepower to keep up with them. The series moves to Oakland for the next two games, San Antonio Spurs at a crossroads right now. Perhaps, the experience of SAS can dump the series in their favor.

-Deng, Rose, Hinrich all ruled out for Game 3

-Amar’e Stoudemire is ready to play again. And that can either be a good or bad thing for the New York Knicks, at this stage of the playoffs (New York visiting Indiana, Saturday), the margin of error is essentially zero.

-Grizzlies Zach Randolph is increasing your level of play, and this could complicate a bit to OKC.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:54 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh its a nasty game

Mohammed is a retard not for shoving LBJ ( he can take it)..more for hurting his team.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:54 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Yay!

Old 05-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

I'm looking for Butler/Belineti to explode.

Spurs don't seem to be putting enough body on the young Warriors. Will be interesting to see what happens here, not sure if they want to be in another shoot out?

Pacers will win a close one at home, and I'm tipping OKC to take an away game at Memphis. I'd like to see Jackson making some bigger decisions in this game.

Cheers,
Nik
Butler and belineli exploded alright. Lmao

Old 05-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Wade has not been himself so far. He shot the ball well in the last two games, but he is not as agressive as he used to be, I dont know if it the injury still bothering him, but the Heat are going to need him going forward.

Meanwhile the Spurs did exactly what they needed tonight, they played great defense on Steph and Klay. Parker played well, just like he used to in the season.
Warriors are missing Lee, they really could use an extra scoring and some points from second chances, from offensive rebs and that is exactly what Lee can give them. Unless Curry and Thomson will play out of their minds ( as they did for a couple of times already ) or they get healthy Lee back I think that the Spurs are going to take this series easily.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Originally Posted by maxemus
Butler and belineli exploded alright. Lmao
Haha! I didn't say they were going to, I meant more that they needed to. Belineli foul trouble was amateur hour.

I want to see the Pacers win today.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Grit & Grind, the Grizzlies getting it done again. Nice to see that you can still win with old-school style of play.

Bad game for the Knicks. J.R.Smith has been struggling so far in the playoffs.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Im pretty confident Miami will go 3-1 tonight

Old 05-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Now I think they just don't want D.Rose out there for the press it will give... Heat are going through in 5 and they want to be able to say they didn't beat the real Bulls.

I'm more wanting to see the Griz/Thund game! Hopefully I get some coverage!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-13-2013, 10:03 PM
I feel sorry for the bulls, they did well to get this far though with the team they had.

But hey who can stand in front of the Heat?

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - 2013