Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 10:11 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
This will go down the wire.. ain't no coasting against the Bulls.

MIA need to bring their A game!

Old 05-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I don't think it was a slow start in terms of effort as the defense looked good. They only hit 3 out of 13 3's to start the game and these were wide open 3's not even contested for the most part. More rust I think than effort. Don't be surprised if game 2 is a blow out. Miami in 6...

Old 05-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
To say I'm stunned is an understatement.
My boys just looked like crap out there today.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Bulls are executing their plays, system that Thibodeau created is perfect, their defense looks like a season or two ago. I think that they have better bench than they used to have ( Bellineli is quietly one of their key players ) and when Nate is feeling it they dont need to worry about their offense, which is I think better than it used to be, because Rose had the ball most of the time, now they have more options, more variants, the ball movement is better. The same effect had the injury of Rondo on Celtic offense, they became better offensive team.

I still think that the Heat are going to win in 6 or 7 games. But what the Bulls have done, even in the first round against the Nets is impressive.

I am shocked by how much hate there is on Rose for not playing.
Anyone who is nba fan knows that he is a great kid, loves the game, and loves the bulls, it is his home town ! I dont see any reason why he would not want to play if he could, if he was able to. Even his teammates are saying that he wants to play so badly. I dont if you are professional or semi-pro athletes, I am and I can say that there is nothing worse than to sit on the bench with an injury and to watch your team play.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Ginobili's 3 capped an improbable comeback for the Spurs, who trailed by 16 points with 4 minutes left in regulation before going on an 18-2 run to close the fourth quarter and force overtime.

Epic comeback and victory for the Spurs!.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ronron9123
Bulls are executing their plays, system that Thibodeau created is perfect, their defense looks like a season or two ago. I think that they have better bench than they used to have ( Bellineli is quietly one of their key players ) and when Nate is feeling it they dont need to worry about their offense, which is I think better than it used to be, because Rose had the ball most of the time, now they have more options, more variants, the ball movement is better. The same effect had the injury of Rondo on Celtic offense, they became better offensive team.

I still think that the Heat are going to win in 6 or 7 games. But what the Bulls have done, even in the first round against the Nets is impressive.

I am shocked by how much hate there is on Rose for not playing.
Anyone who is nba fan knows that he is a great kid, loves the game, and loves the bulls, it is his home town ! I dont see any reason why he would not want to play if he could, if he was able to. Even his teammates are saying that he wants to play so badly. I dont if you are professional or semi-pro athletes, I am and I can say that there is nothing worse than to sit on the bench with an injury and to watch your team play.
You fail to take into consideration that he has been cleared to play for several months now. There's nothing wrong with his knee. It's all in the six inches between his ears.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:07 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Or in the sack below his tool^

Old 05-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

To say I'm not a fan for questioning the decision isn't really fair. If the true reason is that he simply doesn't have the game fitness, which is understandable, why not just say that?

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Word is that Rose may suit up as early as Friday.

Derrick Rose Reportedly May Suit Up for Game 3 vs. Heat | Bleacher Report

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - 2013