Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Official NBA 2012/13 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 04:06 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing, boston put on a good show

Old 01-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I'd trade that win any day of the week for having Rondo fit. ACL. Damn. The look on Pierce's face when he found out in the post game interview said it all.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 01-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to worry about the Heat and their lackadaisical approach. They need rebounding help or else

Old 01-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Haha, that's awesome when you read your post from December!

I just wish I could get some damn coverage so I could be a bit more part of the conversation.

Bloody soccer/cricket is all they show these days on ESPNaus.

A bit of college ball thank the lord!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 01-28-2013, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Nik
Part of me says its them just going through the motions of the regular season. The other part is concerned that they're just skating by and not hungry enough. I'm not a crazed homey. I call them like I see them.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why do the Sixers blow so hard? They need Bynum back from injury asap.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Really wish we can ramp up the posturing in this thread. Hope the haters make it back and stay for a while

Old 02-10-2013, 06:11 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Lord that was beautiful.. Wade and James lit that bitch on fire.

So pleased

Old 02-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hi,

Haha, even my C's beat the Lakers by 20+ the other night...

Cheers,
Nik

Old 02-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Nik
What about the clinic they put on for the Clippers? Short handed at that

Quick Reply: Official NBA 2012/13 Thread