Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/)
-   -   Official NBA 2012/13 Thread (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/76774-official-nba-2012-13-thread.html)

La Artist 10-30-2012 08:21 PM

Official NBA 2012/13 Thread

Its on boys:)

Watching Heat vs Boston.

Im with the Heat as usual, lets make it a rerun of last season:D

I think the Lakers will be hard to beat this year though.

OKC lost their beard, so i don't know how competitive they will be.

PS
i miss D. Rose but who doesn't:(

zzzspeed 10-30-2012 08:24 PM

Big Lakers fan, not to confident with them for their first year together though. Hope I'm wrong.

La Artist 10-30-2012 10:43 PM

Good start by the Heat:)
Got tight towards the end

zzzspeed 10-31-2012 01:21 AM

This is why Kobe demands the ball, when he is more passive then active, we suck.
The crowd started chanting Kobe. They know.

DoxeyDriver 10-31-2012 02:01 AM

Lakers fans(myself included) are gonna have to be patient this year.....think heat 2 years ago, you can't just throw talent together and think everything will go smoothly. Gonna take a couple months. Heat looked great at least, lebron just might take it to another level this year since the monkey is off is back, can't wait to hear the haters this year when he wins a 4th MVP and likely 2nd chip

La Artist 10-31-2012 07:27 AM

^yep they got their asses handed to them.

I guess they will need more time..:)

PorscheBoy 10-31-2012 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by The Artist (Post 1397697)
^yep they got their asses handed to them.

I guess they will need more time..:)

Boston won the title in their first year with the big 3 so its not impossible for the lakers. but yeah they looked rough. they have an extremely short window of 2 years max though because of kobe's contract ending, nash being a grandpa, and howard's obligatory bitching which will without a doubt ensue. plus howard is STILL talking about how he wanted to go to the nets so bad. he'll be a free agent at the end of the year so maybe the dude's wish will FINALLY come true if they dont win it all this year.

that being said, i think the heat, especially with allen now, will be unbeatable.

La Artist 10-31-2012 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by PorscheBoy (Post 1397735)

that being said, i think the heat, especially with allen now, will be unbeatable.

True true :D

PS
Did someone see the Brutally cold gesture by KG when Allen approached him?

Then allen dropped a 3point bomb the first thing he did on the floor..hah:)

PorscheBoy 10-31-2012 11:28 AM

haha yeah i saw that. incredible. i cant blame ray for leaving boston though honestly because rondo, the one who basically determines who does and doesnt get the ball, has a beef with him. you cant be on bad terms with the point guard and still expect to get the ball. garnett is an interesting guy though. i dont think anyone will truly understand him lol

La Artist 11-02-2012 10:17 PM

F**** Knicks ripping Miami a new A hole :(

Gotta give props to Carmelo Anthony though!

PS
Harden going hard with the rockets