Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Official NBA 2012/13 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
The Spurs are another elite team and probably the best in figuring out a way to win even without their best players.

Duncan and Ginobili missed a lot of time earlier in the season, Parker stepped up and played on a MVP level.

Now, when Parker is out with injury the Spurs are 5-1.

Everyone was counting them out really even before their last title ( when they swept Cavs in the finals )and despite that they are leading the league.
Amazing how they always seem to find a way to win even when everybody is counting them out.
Pop is probably in the top 3 of the greatest coaches of all time.

Another team that has a chance to make some noise in the playoffs are Celtics I think.
They made it to the ECF last season. And they are slowly making their way up the EC rankings.
There is a real chance that they will have home court advantage in the playoffs ( with Bulls, Nets and Hawks struggling at the moment )and if that will be the case you never know what to expect from them, they can be very dangerous team, mainly in playoffs.
Somehow they are not missing Rondo so far.

In the west, I have Nuggets as a team that can beat anyone in their conference if they are playing their game.
They are also the most entertaining team to watch in my opinion.

Old 03-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Ron
Check the standings. No way celts pass the heat for home court advantage. Come on!!!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

While I love my C's - I'd have to agree with maxemus. Heat are a juggernaut.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 03-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Of course not.
I was not talking about home adv. in the ECF.
I ment that they can get to that 4. spot and have the advantage in the first round.
They wont get past Indiana, NYK or the Heat, those three spots are already taken for the playoffs I think.

Btw, the Nuggets are playing against the Clipps right now, great to see them playing up to their potential.

Last edited by ronron9123; 03-08-2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Hey boys lets talk some basketball

Old 03-10-2013, 09:25 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
What is there to say when the Heat is blazing the NBA? ..

18 Straight and there seems to be no stopping on the horizon

Old 03-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Only thing stopping the Heat is if they totally give up.
Happy the Lakers are doing some playing now. Even though they should make the playoffs, they will not get past the good teams....reality sucks.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
The Heat already qualified for the playoffs, and to have no rivals in their conference, it will be difficult for someone to snatch the NBA Finals.
On the other hand the Western Conference is more even, Denver are playing really well, have won the last 8 games.

Tomorrow plays The Spurs (my team), against the biggest favorite to win the playoffs, the OKC Thunder, San Antonio should make your game and not get into the fast pace of the Thunder, because if they do, they are finished before starting .

Old 03-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Only thing stopping the Heat is if they totally give up.
Happy the Lakers are doing some playing now. Even though they should make the playoffs, they will not get past the good teams....reality sucks.
Look on the bright side, a month ago, no one thought they would even make the playoffs, now they are sitting in the number eight playoff spot. Anything can happen.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Who would have said the heat would beat the pacers with lebron having a poor scoring night.

Quick Reply: Official NBA 2012/13 Thread