Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
OK, well "Maybe Live" is probably what it was then.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Boss Alan Pardew has been tracking Debuchy for the past few months and reportedly had a £4 million bid rejected by Lille last month but are thought to have brokered a £7m deal.

And while nothing has been formally agreed just yet the France international has never hidden his desire to depart the Ligue 1 side and revealed Tyneside is his preferred destination.
Not sure I've ever seen anyone say this.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
If someone were to remove Strebo's comments it would seem like Justin and I were having a perfectly normal conversation. I have no clue what Streb is talking about, maybe too much drugs down in Alicante?

Old 07-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
I've been to Tyneside once, never, ever again.

£35M for Cavani? Christ, you could have bought Andy Carroll for that.

I don't know about Cavani, I don't know if Abramovich has had enough of paying a lot of £ for strikers and them never really living up to their price tags. Torres is still one of Abramovich most prized possessions and I have a feeling he will be asking Di Matteo to give him another chance/involve him more in the first team.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Chelsea ftw love the unlimited funds

Sent from my GT-N7000 using teamspeed

Old 07-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I'm ok with them going for Cavani, but I'd like to see them give Lukaku a chance. I think with some game time he could be a good replacement for Drogba.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I'm ok with them going for Cavani, but I'd like to see them give Lukaku a chance. I think with some game time he could be a good replacement for Drogba.
Werent they thinking about loaning lukaku ?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using teamspeed

Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Yep

Old 07-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
More on the RVP saga...

Originally Posted by The Times
Arsenal are prepared to inform Robin van Persie, the club’s captain, that he will not be permitted to leave the Emirates Stadium this summer, forcing the 28-year-old to see out the remaining year of his contract.

The Holland striker revealed this month that he did not intend to sign an extension to his present deal — due to expire in June 2013 — at the North London club, with Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus, the Italian champions, all ready to submit offers in the hope of luring away last season’s Barclays Premier League leading scorer.

Although Arsenal have professed throughout the saga their hope of keeping their talismanic forward, it is believed they have yet to furnish Van Persie with a formal contract offer to rival those he has received from Manchester or Turin.

That will not stop his employers adopting a hardline stance, however, and telling Van Persie this week that no bid for his services will be accepted. Instead, Arsenal will tell the striker they are prepared to risk losing him for nothing in a year’s time.

Arsenal’s resolve will be tested in the coming days when bids are received from all three of Van Persie’s suitors. The forward’s preference is City, the Premier League champions, although a number of his closest advisers are believed to favour a switch to Old Trafford, feeling Van Persie’s style would fit more naturally in Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

The most lucrative offer, though, is from Italy. Juventus’s package, worth about €8 million (£6.3 million) a year after tax, would make the Dutchman the highest-paid player in Serie A, once Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s move from AC Milan to Paris Saint-Germain is finalised.

That Van Persie is prepared to turn down that offer suggests his primary motive in deciding to leave Arsenal is not pecuniary. Instead, he is thought to favour City’s £250,000-a-week package ahead of the £175,000 a week, or thereabouts, available at Old Trafford.

Roberto Mancini, the City manager, has been told he must trim his squad, and his wage bill, before he can make a formal offer for Van Persie.

Emmanuel Adebayor is close to agreeing a move to Tottenham Hotspur, where he spent last season on loan, but City would prefer to clear out Edin Dzeko, Roque Santa Cruz and Carlos Tévez before moving for the Dutchman. That stance may change, though, should bids for City’s surplus squad members not materialise soon.

Ferguson says that United’s priority is regaining the Premier League title. “After the disappointment of last year, we want to recover the title,” he said.

The Scot is expected to make a formal offer for Everton’s Leighton Baines, bolstering a defence that may include Nemanja Vidic and Chris Smalling, both recovering well from injury, from the start of the season.

Decent bets

Chelsea are expected to have a £25 million bid accepted by Internacional for Oscar, the Brazil midfielder. “They know the price they have to pay,” Giovanni Luigi, the Brazilian club’s president, said. Chelsea are also close to signing Thorgen Hazard, the 19-year-old brother of Eden, from Lens.

Mathieu Debuchy, the Lille right back, said yesterday that completing a £7 million move to Newcastle United was “his priority”.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
That's a big gamble that I wish that Arsenal wouldn't take. If his heart is already gone (even though he's in training right now with the team) it's hard to recapture. I still say take the money and run. I'd love him to take the big bucks in Italy, that way I could still cheer for him.

Quick Reply: English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread