Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Modric did not renew his contract with the spurs

Arsenal shows interest in schalke hotilbi(sp) to replace walcott if he moves to liverpool

Chelsea to sign brazilian player oscar in whats going to be the biggest signing in brazil's history

Sent from my GT-N7000 using teamspeed

Old 07-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
Modric did not renew his contract with the spurs

Arsenal shows interest in schalke hotilbi(sp) to replace walcott if he moves to liverpool

Chelsea to sign brazilian player oscar in whats going to be the biggest signing in brazil's history
You mean Lewis Holtby?

Oscar's transfer will be the biggest for exactely one year until Neymar moves over.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Carbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ludas
Oscar's transfer will be the biggest for exactely one year until Neymar moves over.
I'm actually really interested to see where Neymar ends up going.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carbotanium
I'm actually really interested to see where Neymar ends up going.
Me too. I don't think he's a PL type of player, Serie A is not a good enough league and Bundesliga most likely can't afford him. That leaves La Liga, which in turn means there are only two options. Barca or Real. 50-50 chance but I'm gonna go with Real since he seems like a player with a huge ego who likes to be treated as a star.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
You mean Lewis Holtby?

Ahhh yes thanks for the correction
As the website is in arabic so i try my best to be accurate when writing the names in english

Old 07-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
All We'll Drive has a hall pass with Lampard...
LOL.....I think I'll take his girlfriend instead

Chelsea offers 35m gbp for napoli's cavani
Saw this yesterday too. The source I read said that Chelsea were planning on bringing in two more players after Oscar. A forward, could be Cavani or Falcao, and a right back.

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 07-17-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeez, you guys have too much money...

Old 07-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez, you guys have too much money...
Comes from a lawyer ....

Old 07-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
More info regarding Paulinho & Oscar:

Originally Posted by The Times
Arsène Wenger demonstrated Arsenal still have plenty of ambition by making an offer of £9 million to sign Paulinho yesterday.

The Arsenal manager is hoping to make the Corinthians goalscoring midfielder his third significant signing this summer, after completing deals for Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski.

The Brazilian club want to keep the 23-year-old, who has three years left on his contract and has attracted interest from Inter Milan. Mario Gobbi, the Corinthians chairman, has claimed that Paulinho will not be sold this summer.

But Arsenal have put their determination to the test and at the same time attempted to outmanoeuvre Inter by making the bid. With Robin van Persie continuing to seek a move, Arsenal are aware of the need to show that they remain capable of competing in the transfer market.

Wenger, however, is facing a difficult task with another key member of his squad. Theo Walcott, who is about to enter the final year of his contract, will hold talks with the club this week and he has made it clear that he will consider staying only if his weekly salary is increased from £65,000 to £100,000.

Walcott, 23, is also seeking assurances about Arsenal’s future direction and his reluctance to commit has sparked tentative interest from Liverpool, and Chelsea, who are believed to be considering making a £15 million offer for the England winger.

The Champions League winners had been leading the chase to sign Oscar, the Internacional and Brazil midfield player.

But after having their initial £25 million bid rejected, the player’s agent was reported last night to have said that he did not believe Chelsea would make a higher offer and that he was no longer in negotiations with them.
Can't see Theo in a LFC shirt and I wouldn't meet his wage demands either.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by strebo
Comes from a lawyer ....
Who let you in this thread? But since you're here, ManU is gonna suck next season

Quick Reply: English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread