Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Tiger Woods Win

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
His time has not passed and he Is not going anywhere. Christian you obviously know nothing about golf.
this

Old 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing, I don't see why his private life should hinder his professional life.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
He fuked up with the swede, but nice to see him win.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
It's good to see Tiger gettting back into the swing of things. I hope he comes back to 100% of his ability and murders the competition in 2012. I don't care how many loose women he has to sleep with to do it either. He is the M.J. of golf and has done more for the popularity of the sport then a lot of golfers.

@ Christian
Yes he is an asshole for what he did to his wife and kids. He fk'd up big time with that. But if you stop watching or "wish he would stop / go away" to every athelete that has cheated on his wife then there wouldn't be many "stars" left lol. I'm not saying it's right or defending his actions but at the end of the day he is a guy like the rest of us. He gets more pussy thrown at him in a year then most of us will in a lifetime. So he's weak when it comes to women, but that's his personal life. As long as he (or any athelete) gets out there and plays their heart out and wins and brings in the dollars (advertising, viewership, ticket sales) then let him be. I'm sure he realizes that he fk'd up big time. That's why he's played like crap for quite a while (which is still better then I will ever play lol).

Old 12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
Nope, I say it because he has no morals or ethics, period.if you wanna bow down to him than thats your choice, says something about you tho
From me goofing on your blind allegiance to UF to turning into me "bowing down" to TW, that's quite a stretch. I know that whole logic thing is tough to grasp...