Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

:::Official 2011 NFL Season Banter Thread:::

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
And Tbro has had two games where his offense scored above 20. Two of his five wins needed overtime, but he's a god. Sheesh. Ah well, your Bears are above .500. (Barely)
When did I say Tebow was a god?

90% of everything you post is pointless and makes little to no sense in the context in which you are responding to.

As for your Bears comments, keep-em coming... Nothing will be sweeter than watching the Packers blow this perfect season in the playoffs...

ps- Can't wait for Braun to snitch out Mathews as we all know he was Brauns supplier for HGH!

Old 12-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
This statement actually doesn't make any sense as written so I assume that you meant Packers instead of Patriots. Do the research? My Packers are 13-0 and the D has THE MOST takeaways and points off takeaways in the league. That's all the research I need.

Anyhoo, see you in the playoffs. Oh wait, no I won't.

What are you talking about? You made the comment about the scoring Defense, which the Patriots are actually 1 spot ahead of the Packers... What is this WE shit? Do you play for the packers?

Old 12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
You're right dude. You are clearly the TS authority on all things sports. You see the "" and "" in my posts? That's my way of letting you know that I'm trying to keep things light and in good fun. You clearly have the intention of taking this to another level. I've seen you argue in the NBA finals thread and frankly you take this shit way too seriously and take all the fun out of sports banter. Enjoy arguing with yourself in this thread.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
You're right dude. You are clearly the TS authority on all things sports. You see the "" and "" in my posts? That's my way of letting you know that I'm trying to keep things light and in good fun. You clearly have the intention of taking this to another level. I've seen you argue in the NBA finals thread and frankly you take this shit way too seriously and take all the fun out of sports banter. Enjoy arguing with yourself in this thread.
lol, must be a Lebron supporter too...

oh and arguing with yourself is about as fun as it gets, you never lose the argument!

Relax cheese-head

Last edited by C Money; 12-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
FAR from it. Just for the record I could care less about the NBA, but I was pulling for the Mavs.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro

oh and arguing with yourself is about as fun as it gets, you never lose the argument!

Relax cheese-head
Agreed. I did lose an argument with myself once though. Mind fvcked the shit out of me .

Old 12-12-2011, 11:34 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
When did I say Tebow was a god?

90% of everything you post is pointless and makes little to no sense in the context in which you are responding to.

As for your Bears comments, keep-em coming... Nothing will be sweeter than watching the Packers blow this perfect season in the playoffs...

ps- Can't wait for Braun to snitch out Mathews as we all know he was Brauns supplier for HGH!
Wow, someone needs to lighten up. 90% of EVERYTHING I post is pointless? I was thinking more like 75%, maybe 80.

I wholeheartedly apoligize if I have pissed you off with my idiotic banter. I will immediately sever all ties from any thread you are on as to not offend you with my posts.

For the record I am hoping the team does not pull a Pats and blow it. Could easily happen.

My Bears shot was a friendly nudge. Nothing personal.

Caring more about baseball than football the Braun thing sucks. Glad you have the ability to enjoy it.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-12-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Banned
Wow, someone needs to lighten up. 90% of EVERYTHING I post is pointless? I was thinking more like 75%, maybe 80.

I wholeheartedly apoligize if I have pissed you off with my idiotic banter. I will immediately sever all ties from any thread you are on as to not offend you with my posts.

For the record I am hoping the team does not pull a Pats and blow it. Could easily happen.

My Bears shot was a friendly nudge. Nothing personal.

Caring more about baseball than football the Braun thing sucks. Glad you have the ability to enjoy it.

Have a nice day.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:42 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Does that mean you lighted up?

Old 12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Banned
Does that mean you lighted up?
means I'm going to LIGHT you up

Quick Reply: :::Official 2011 NFL Season Banter Thread:::