Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Manchester Utd vs. Barcelona Champions League Final

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
It will be hard beating Uefalona. Also it will be a game of 11 vs 16. How Barca got to where they are in the UCL this season is mind boggling.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Ueafalona

And 16 vs 11 is not enough, everyone knows Giggs or Vidic will be sent off before the first half is over.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-24-2011, 05:15 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, my heart was racing during what should (?) have been a comfortable match against Blackpool thinking about this Saturday. Tackles involving JSP and Evra had me cussing under my breath while they were on the ground in pain.

I will most likely be unstable when I wake this Saturday am.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
BBC Sport - Champions League: Barca should beat Man Utd - Gary Lineker
Ex-Barcelona striker Gary Lineker believes Manchester United's only hope of winning the Champions League final is if their opponents under perform.
The two sides meet at Wembley on Saturday, battling for European club football's top prize, with Barca tipped to repeat their 2009 success.
"If Barcelona turn up, they win," said former England captain Lineker.
"Barca have got to have a bad day for United to realistically have a chance. Either that or United get lucky."
Lineker did concede that, with the game being a one-off played in England, United had a chance of prevailing, but insisted that La Liga champions Barcelona were heavy favourites.
"The fact it is in England and they will probably get the vast majority of the support and it is 90 minutes, not two legs, gives them a better chance," said the BBC presenter.
"But if they played 10 times, United might win one or two of them, there would maybe be a couple of draws and Barca would win the rest."
Just saying

Old 05-25-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Did you miss this one, Hani?

BBC Sport - Champions League: Man Utd strength concerns Barcelona

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola is wary of the strength of Manchester United's squad ahead of Saturday's Champions League final at Wembley.

United beat Schalke 6-1 on aggregate to reach the final, winning the second leg 4-1 after making nine changes to the side that had triumphed 2-0 in Germany.

Guardiola, whose side beat Real Madrid 3-1 in the last four, said: "United can field five teams that are competitive.

"I watched them play Schalke, they made nine changes and still won easily."

He added: "I can't make nine changes to my team because we have a small squad, but they have so much quality - [Dimitar] Berbatov, Chicharito [Javier Hernandez], [Wayne] Rooney, [Paul] Scholes, [Ryan] Giggs - they have so many players to choose from."

Just saying

Old 05-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I just hope they dont have to beat ManU after taking a long bus ride

BBC Sport - Champions League: Ash alters Barcelona travel plans

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-25-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
This guy thinks ManUtd is going to the field to sleep...

Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^^^^ Which "guy"???

Oh thought this was cool...

BBC Sport - Champions League final: Man Utd v Barcelona in numbers

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-25-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Added "Man Utd v Barcelona in numbers"
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lol not you Hani. Gary Lineker is who I'am referring to. Although am getting the feeling you don't like the devils much. Just sayin'

Quick Reply: Manchester Utd vs. Barcelona Champions League Final